SSK Logo changed

I HATE the SRR. I just HATE them. :thdn:

Good, Roughriders don’t need your Poison.

Most people will hate Canada's team who aren't fans of Canada's team, I get that.

Just to end this, my car is listed as grey and Canadian Tire paint dept has grey paint. I am right, but grey is what is used and accepted , so case closed.

Come to think of it, the Riders looked more silver. LOL

Funny Bri88.

If I was wrong I would have to start questioning even more things I was taught in school and I am already overwhelmed .

Because there maybe a generation gap to this reasoning but I was taught in school that British English and Canadian English were us and American English was them .

:lol:

What poison?

This kind, perhaps: http://www.liphatech.ca/ag-field-orchard/products/rozol-rtu

:lol:

The first time I saw it I couldn't tell the difference haha. It's such a small subtle change.

Is it June yet?

Is this serious? What's the point?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They got rid of the silver that was a leftover from the change they made in 1985. Cleaned it up a bit, no biggie, not sure why everyone is getting riled up over nothing.

It is the off season and kick-off 2016 is a long way off.
Not much else to debate about.
Besides I think the Eskimo court case has run down.

Probably the fact that the team even bothered announcing the change, given how little the logo actually changed?

And as brihind88 says, it’s the off-season.

Plus it’s the Riders. Nothing better than dumping on the Riders any time of year.

:D

Were all teams not mandated to do changes for this season and the new jersey representation?

It is not official yet one way or another. It was only assumed by some because they are switching from Reebok to Adidas.

There has been no word. Either nothing will change of they are keeping it as a big surprise.