Springggggggg

You guys can hack all you want on the bombers today............I just finished 18 holes of golf this morning (thats code for el kabong and refreshments) for the first time this season..........man spring is the best.........football, golf and fishing..........oh Canada baby..........cheers to all who share the passions of the spring time..........

its +20 here in sunny saskatoon (the sunniest place in Western Canada) and I am loving it. Went and played some frisbee, played some bball, and sat on my deck with a beer in my hand. Gotta love it.

I have always prefered baseball to golf.
In baseball, After I hit the ball someone else runs after it! :wink:

yeah, weather's been good in Georgia too, but I have Finals coming up soon :crying:, but afterwards I'll be able to enjoy it all.

CRICKET RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn’t your classes be over soon?

Grade six is tough! The other porlbem is his teacher likes him so much she fails him every year. It is tough being his age in grade six!

Kanga this is a joke take it easy do not have a heart attack!

there coming down to the wine, how have you been mate?

steaks are almost done on the barby..........working on my 3rd glass of merlott.........what could be better, except an evening at the stadium..

You forgot at the stadium and losing ha ha ha ha

win.......lose........at least we have a team to still go see..........I couldnt imagine a summer without it..........you know the feeling red Calgary could have been Ottawa under different circumstances........lets hope Hank doesnt go down too early...........I do not think......Danny is in game shape at what 43...........I heard the deal included a private room at the hospital for him.....

Your right Piggy, thats hope the next time Ottawa gets a team they show up in full force so the team becomes a success. Nothing worse then the off field crap that ruins a team. Calgary fans were lucky we had great people step up to take the team from the Box king. But I credit the fans for coming out showing potential owners that it is worth while.

........Twelve 14 year old girls running around the backyard and park behind us (my youngest's B-day party today).....hey, BBfan12 and sportyguy03, you should be here!........saw our first robin a week ago and heard the first lawnmower earlier today.......looks like winter may be behind us (now watch it snow like 24" on Wednesday!!!).......

Spring is work in this house. Cleaning and throwing out all the crap I can't conceive why I kept for 12 months

yes if it has not moved in 12 months time to go! Oops sorry dear! ha ha ha ha

.....ooh.....harsh......lol, rw05.....

.......12 months!!........you guys are generous, I have crap in my garage that hasn't seen the light of day for years.....

Can you get in your garage?

R&W I heard the tomb raider was over at your house is that true!

Just took the cover off my 66 Mustang today...
Weather has been nice here, North of the 55th parallel, gotta love Global warming..
Almost had a tear in my eye, when I was smoking the tires off my car, in front of my house..
If it wasn't for the wife n neighbors calling me names, I would say it was a perfect day...
Anyways, the CFL is in the air, smells great.....can't wait..