"Spring Clean-Up".........

ok.....this is sooooooo totally off-topic it's ridiculous but I hope the mods don't mind.... :smiley:

A couple of guys who go around the city in their truck salvaging scrap metal came to my house today to clean up and take away all the old appliances, scrap metal, batteries etc. out of my garage and basement for free.......they also helped the Ticats out as I understand by taking away all the scrap metal from the renovations of the new office.....saved the Ticats money in removal fees......these guys are awesome, friendly and sooooo trustworthy......and totally respectful...

Help these hard workers out during your spring clean-up by giving them a call.....they take all scrap metal, appliances, copper, wire etc.....what a huge help they were....they help you clean up the scrap metal and they make some bucks for themselves from it for their families....a great deal all around!

Call Theo at:

(905) 525-1675

Cell (905) 512-9925

or Dennis at:

(905) 393-8248

Tell them "Mikey" sent you....lol

Again, to the mods, I know this is highly unusual in the general forum but they helped the Ticats out with scrap removal for free, so if you can turn a blind eye? :wink:

I just like to see hard workers get their due..... :cowboy:

If they're lugging old appiances and scrap metal around for free you can can add "crazy" to friendly, trustworthy and respectful.

hahaha....tell me about it.......man, these guys are awesome...I had 5 old appliances in my garage and basement and they tore them apart right here in my driveway, raked up the mess too.....they also took almost a ton of other scrap metal that was haunting my garage and basement.....ok, this isn't earth shattering stuff in Ticat land people but what the heck.....they are trying to scrape out a living honestly so they have my support....

Their pick-up truck looked like the opening scene of the Beverly Hillbillies when they pulled away..even they laughed that they need a rocking chair up top......too funny.....

Well worth the call!

:P

You always did have a nose for freebies. :wink:

Aye! <------my Scottish heritage shining through.. :lol:

Its a great idea and currently a big money maker for them. All they give up is their time. Currently the scrap metal market is booming and they are getting a real good buck for the stuff. But more power to them since they save people money in disposal fees and profit by it too.

Thanks Mikey. After reading your post I phoned these guys and they were at my house in 10 minutes. Awsome. Took my old fridge right out of the basement and into the truck. I’m still trying to figure out how they fit it in. I was joking they should take wife’s rocking chair she had when the boys were babies to throw on top. Would have been classic. Just hard working guys trying hard to make a living. My wife was’nt home. Dont think she would have appreciated the chair gone but will love the fridge is gone.

That's awesome!.......you just made my night....I'm surprised they were so fast after I stuffed them with some home-made turkey sandwiches :lol: .....nice guys though...glad they took care of you so quick....

Good old hard working people we have in Hamilton!

:rockin:

That's awesome!.......you just made my night....I'm surprised they were so fast after I stuffed them with some home-made turkey sandwiches :lol: .....nice guys though...glad they took care of you so quick....

Good old hard working people we have in Hamilton!

:rockin:[/qu

Funny you say that about people in Hamilton. I was telling them how I grew up in Burlington and there was no way I would have someone come out at 8 pm to pick up an old fridge on a moments notice. Yes they were good guys who are just trying to make an honest living.

NOW I read this thread.

Geez!!!

I just paid $140.00 CASH to have a freezer removed from my Dad's house. ... just 90 minutes ago.

If it wasn't for bad luck ... ah - never mind!

(will keep these guys in mind for future 'moves')

Bump

You are right, mikey, this is sooooooo totally off-topic it's ridiculous
but spare us the 'I hope the mods don't mind' sop,

the mods know you think their rules don't apply to you.