Sports Action

I put a bit of money down on a couple CFL point spread games this week. I took Ottawa (4.5) over Saskatchewan and Toronto (2.5) over Montreal. What do people think about these picks? I’m not too sure about either pick because Saskatchewan will come out strong after losing 3 straight, and Montreal is always a tough team. I was going to take Winnipeg but I have this weird feeling that Hamilton might get their first win this weekend.

Good luck on your selections. From looking at change in pointspreads, the public seems to be leaning a little toward Saskatchewan and Montreal. But anything can happen in sports and no one can predict the future with perfect certainty. This week, I like Hamilton-Winnipeg scoring under 50-55 points total.

Good luck..........but the Ottawa one may be alittle high............. :wink:

4.5 .......really =[5] 6 or 7 points [TD].............bet you never know.?

The 2.5 ...............allows, you to win with a ARGO , FG.

Ya, I'm more worried about the Ottawa pick than the Toronto one. I'm not used to seeing the Renegades 4.5 favourites against any team. The good thing is I am cheering for Ottawa, so now I have even more reason to root for the Rens. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Riders beat the spread, or won the game altogether. This is a big game for both teams, I just see the Renegades coming out with a lot of energy at home.

Here are my rules for betting............

1. Pro Line..... , is a rip off , you can only get the BIG money picking 12 NFL teams right............I have gotten 11 teams right many times, but got zip for it.

Remember, how points are scored in the CFL and NFL , most of the time.

2.5.......= they have to win by a FG.............3.5 to 6.5 = a WIN by TD , WITH a convert.

So , if the game goes to over time in the.... NFL.... , and the winnig team still scores a TD .............there is NO convert...........and if your bet was by a win by [7]................ you still loose.

1. In baseball...........if a game is suspended by rain or fog , too bad............it is a tie.

a] Over time is not counted in the CFL............if it is a tie , it wins on a tie.

Bookies , some odds markers , don't always give you who they really think is going to WIN.....................because they make their money from every one losing.

Thats ,.............. why you stay away from these.............

.......7.5+ = 10 points for a win................................3.5+....................= 6 points for a win

14.5 = 15 points , ..................ect....................

However.................that is way they call it GAMBLING.............the house always wins...........most of the time. :wink:

GOOD LUCK ............to you.

Well , part 1 is on your side...........by .5 point......................unbelievible.................now the ARGOS, have to win.

unfortunately i lost on the baseball game I bet on, so my ticket is garbage. Good job Renegades though!

TRY..........BOWMANS.com or..........FTS cCFL fantasy.