Splash Page

Seem to be having an issue with the splash page. I click on "disable the splash page" but next time I log on there it is.
Anyone else having this issue? Useing windows 7 home 64bit.
TCMIK :?

Got the same thing with Windows 7 Home Premium and Firefox 13.01

It happens on my BlackBerry PlayBook as well.

I've started a thread on this multiple times. The disable button on splash screens seems to be like the close door button on an elevator. It's just there for show.

LOL, DONT BREAK A NAIL GUYS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , its only 1 extra click on the mousepad people, kills me on what people complain about! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the "splash page" ??

If the systems maintenance team doesn’t know about a problem, significant or not, they will never fix it. Do you know of an easier way to inform them than reporting it here?

Hey Bruce. If the splash page went up WITHOUT a disable button then I’d grin and bear it. After all, it IS just oneclick. The issue is that there IS a disable button and it’s there all the time but it doesn’t work.

To me that’s shoddy work. Don’t promise what you can’t deliver and there’s no problem. Sometimes it kills me to see… nah, I won’t go there. :slight_smile: