Spies at Gang Green game thread (Sept. 6, 4pm ET, TSN)

"Bishop looking for revenge on old team in Labour Day Classic"

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=290042

Yes, the dreaded handoff to Fred Reid may save a few grannies in Row 3 from a Bishowitzer demise...what revenge factor that is remains anyone's guess.

Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT in charge of the Regina Bomber Welcoming Committee, so there will not be a Guinness Book of Record attempt for most simultaneous banjo playing at an event, namely Roy Clark leading 30,945 in a yee-hawwwwwww rendition of "Duelling Banjos" as the Bombers take the field. :wink:

Perchance to dream! LOL

I expect divots, laserpicks, and the usual mayhem from Bish while the tilt rolls along. A Rider win, anyone? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

8) Hey Russ, if Roy Clark was leading the Regina crowd in that good old "Duelling Banjos" rendition,
  I would fully expect to see Burt Reynolds leading the charge out of the Green Riders dressing

room, as they take the field  !!!!      <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Looks like Green came to pl

7-4 Riders so far

I betcha it's near impossible to find a fresh watermelon in a Regina grocery store this afternoon.

LMFAO

It's starting........

14-4 Riders... I love it!!

Oh Crap!!

I just realized Suitor is doing this game..... does that mean we have to put up with Black tomorow???????

Oh wait.. I won't have to...

I'LL BE AT IWS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 HUGE defensive play by the Rider D.. nice job!!

14-4 Riders after one quarter, and that was when Bombers had wind at their backs.

Durant is 8/9 so far, and Cates already has over 50 rushing yards. I like what I see so far.

146-20 net yards for SSK, and they lead in FDs 9-1.

LOL.. the bummers.. 20 passing yards that Q...wow

Cates is owning them blew/gold team!

This news item should guarantee a sell-out tomorrow.

lol… so true… this week he’s driving me to drink AND be at IWS…

That could be the only reason to like having Black be the commentator for games at IWS. People will pay for tickets just to not have to listen to him.

Kornegay recovers fumble. SSK already in FG range!

Bomber fumble..... Riders recover...

Cue the asswhooping!!

Congi did not kick that FG with much authority, but didn't need to use much force from there. 17-4 Riders.

The Riders offensive line has been doing quite well, and their receivers have been reliable.

How long until the first Bishop armpunt? Because just handing it off to Reid over and over again won't work for them this time.

WPG had 60 more rushing yards than passing yards this year? Wow. Not too surprising considering who their QBs are though.

17-4 Riders after kickoff single.

We're witnessing vintage Bishop here... looks like a long afternoon for the bummers

Those two passes Bishop threw on last 2 and out were nowhere near anyone in blue and gold. Unless there was a Bomber fan in row 5 on that 2nd pass.

Is this a football game or a hillbilly convention never seen the likes of it :thup: Go Cats Go

Well, the Bombers don’t seem to think there’s a game on.

Durant keeps improving on completion percentage.