SPICE GIRLS SHOULD BE GREY CUP HALFTIME SHOW!!

:cowboy:

Forget Lenny Kravitz - who wants to watch a guy sing anyway at the Grey Cup!!!
Give me your endorsement to cancel Kravitz and replace him with the Spice Girls who will be in Toronto anyhow. C'mon guys- think of Posh Spice and Scary Spice shaking their booties- singing '... now-tell me what you want what you really, really want!' -- now that would really rise spirits in the crowd!!!! Enough of Duddy Kravitz who will be a dud compared to the Spice Girls (no offense Lenny).
Petition the commissioner now --
WE WANT THE SPICE GIRLS - BABY, GINGER, SPORTY, POSH, AND MOST OF ALL SCARY- AFTER ALL- TOMMORROW IS HALLOWE'EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thup: :rockin: :lol:

To Bomber fans I offer sign of peace- I’ll propose that Troy Westwood’s band be the intro act for the Spice Girls if you support my proposal!!!

Shut the front door already Turkey!!! Sheesh, blowhard much?

Kel

Hell yes. I'd rather see spice racks than that shriveled old has been any day.

Well why not? It'll be the closest he gets to the Grey Cup this year...

:twisted:

Awww c'mon... hey...

Will you shut the front door already, Turkey!

Turkey, you must be really hard up to think that the Spice Girls would be a good show. If you want a has-been act, why not invite Britney?

It must be really cold today in Regina. Looks like Turkey has had a couple doubles of his Turkey Moonshine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Turkey really is on to something here. When one really looks at all the data and uses the most advanced statistical techniques available, it is evident that the Spice Girls would, in fact, be a better decision. That is for males at least. :lol:

I dont know why anyone would want to watch the Spice Dogs. They are all 3s dressed up as 9s.

C'mon boys show a little L-OOOOOVE in your hearts. Bring back the Spice Girls. What was their hit song anyway??? ...Forever YOUNG!!!!!

Spice Girls Forever!!!