Special CFLer Report!!!

This string has gone completely off-topic (rightly so) and rasslin' was mentioned so I think I'll stay off-topic.

I used to work as an usher at the old Wpg Arena and I worked ringside for rasslin' quite often. I saw 2 matches that were real. Hacksaw Duggan and Dr. X had some kind of mad-on concerning family references and beat each other senseless. The "ref" had to keep them from killing each other. The other match had Larry Henning against someone I can't recall.

Of course there was this other time when a rassler popped the blood capsule in his pants and and told the other guy to "kick me in the ribs and pin me!"

The AWA! Where Rasslin' meant something!

I apologize to all I offended with my piling on bad sense of humour.

You're right, that's stuff I should've stopped making fun of in high school.....

Sorry

oh my god...

I'm laughing at the higher intellect!

I played 8 years of football, I know first hand it IS NOT FAKE!

CFLer's probably just jaded because his experience of "football" and "faking" was that high school cheerleader who "led him on." :twisted:

I agree with his assertion that football is scripted. After all, how often do you hear commentators say something like "You couldn't have scripted a better ending?" ... It's because they've tried.

I say,
then you know a lot of completely moronic idiots who havent a brain cell between them.

Like the moron responsible for the missing quote boxes on this site.

the best part was the arena football comment. LOL!!

Right, it’s a pain in the a$$ that you can’t tell what’s a quote and what isn’t. :thdn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: WOW!! did it get cold in here or what??