SPARE TICKETS???

Don't know if this belongs here or in the "Off Topic" category. (Mods, you decide)

Bobby P had a great question on what to do with spare unused tickets. I heard this add on the radio for Kids up front. What a great charity!

Check it out!

http://www.kidsupfront.com/

They are listed in Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, and Calgary but could be elsewhere as well.

A great way to donate unused tickets and a great way to get kids interested in the great game of football!

Usually, I only have spare tickets at the last moment, but that is a great idea isn’t it.

The Argos have a program where if you know ahead of time you can't use seats, you can turn them in and they get donated to a charity....i think it's Big Brothers.

You are right argofan4life, I think Big Brothers also accept tickets out here as well. Both great charities!

Geez...good deal.....give someone a chance to see a game who otherwise might not, and get a tax receipt. Doesn't get a whole lot better than that!

Well, you could phone the Bomber ticket office and buy a few seats , and tell the person on the other end of the line to donate them for you, it seems they have a lot of seats to spare... :wink: