SORRY

SO SORRY YOU GUYS NEED A QB THIS YEAR
MAYBE A OFFENCE AND A DEFENCE AS WELL
JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW
BUT YOUR TEAM IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE NEW COACH AND THE FIGHTING BETWEEN THE PLAYERS.
SO TO ALL YOUR FANS I DO HOPE YOUR TEAM MAKES THE PLAY-OFFS :frowning:

So sorry that you have no clue when it comes to football......or internet courtisy!

STOP YELLING!

sorry about the yelling
but I have forgotten more about the game then you will ever know.
have been playing the game for well over 20 years, and it is the best game canadians have
hope you have a great day,
and thanks for you reply

And I guess you know how long I have been playing the game?

Early in the first quarter the Als looked great- using play action with Edwards as a runner and decoy, the team sailed to an early 13 point lead. However while scoring only one touchdown in two games, the offense could not keep up the pace.

Calvillo was sacked several times and the offensive line is suspect. I noted thar Mudge was beated by defenders several times as were other offensive linemen. Calvillo was forced out of the pocket with regularity. Calvillo is not swift afoot and had great difficulty setting up for his passes. The play-by-play announcer remarked that a "new system " was formulated so that Calvillo would be called upon to run out of the pocket in a planned manner. If this is so, better scrap that system as Calvillo has not the speed nor the background to implement it!

The Als suffered a great loss when Colborne was hurt and his replacements were not up to the task. Ihmo was found wanting trying to handle Colborne's spot as he had great difficulty in keeping his hands on the ball and, he does not have Watkins skill with the end around play.

On the positive side the defensive line played well but, as the offensive team sputtered, the Als defense was too long on the field. Truluck and Romero were positive players for the Als defense as was Strickland who used great speed to make a great shoestring tackle in the Winnipeg backfield.

The games best receiver was clearly Terrance Edwards whose departure to Winnipeg can be attributed to a paperwork mistake by Popp. For the Als no one receiver stood out and the fans can only hope that when Dave Stala returns to action he will be able to step up his game to help out the offensive squad.
This team is on a downward spiral. With Popp coaching, do the Als have someone who can scout the upcoming NFL cuts? THe veterans on the team are, buy and large, a tired dispirited group.

Ya we stink, popp stinks, calvillio stinks, heck we all stink. It's gonna be ugly Thurs!