Sorry to have to say this but

It's too bad really, I'm not a huge fan of either BC or Calgary but Dave when he was healthy was among the best in our league. He was always a pretty smart QB, I'm sure he could make a go of coaching somewhere.

Ya I seen that too, I thought it was unnessesary but if that caused it then im kinda glad it happened that way , can you imagine the dammage that would have happened if it was a real shot to the head . I like Dave sorry to see his career end like this.

Geez, no it wasn't the tap on the head, are you kidding me. Forget it.

When you have postconcussive syndrome, like Dave does, any shock can bring the symptoms on (if they ever went away). It’s a nasty thing. Considering he has a wife and children to think of, I can’t understand why he chose to continue playing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-concussion_syndrome

Dave is done, playing that is. He is going to make a great coach in the CFL. He was a pleasure to watch all these years.

I hope he can put this latest event behind him and lead a normal life.

He was one of the best for sure!!

I saw a news conference that he held, and he said that he still wants to play. I only shook my head at that comment, because he is playing with fire, and the more you do that, the more likely it is he will get burned... for the sake of his health, I hope he decides against trying to come back. He should take this time to re-evalute the risks to this health and what it means for him and his family. It would be tragic to watch a good guy like Dave beocme a shadow of his former self because he still wants to see if he can play. I can understand he wants to go out on his own terms, and his competitiveness, but his health and his reponsibility to family should come first.

I have to agree with everthing you just said. Very well put, and right on.

Sambo would you quit it already. Again i have to agree with you.

And by the way Ive had concussions, you lay down and the room spins. Thankfully Ive only had a couple.

I honestly hope and pray Dave chooses to retire. He’s got a lot more to offer this league in the future.

The guy knows hows to pick a defense apart.

I wish Ro stilldid replays. If anyone saw the tap, theyd say it was a little excessive, considering his medical history.

I spotted it right away, but Ive been there.