Sorry Marcel -- Your not a leader

Every move made so far has made sense to me. We needed to completely dismantle the team and start over and thats what is being done. Some decent players are going to be in the mix but Cheetwood and Flick are not among that group. I feel the trades have helped us with the cap without hurting us on the field allowing some freeagent signings that will actually make us better both short and long term. At least that appears to be the plan and I approve 100%

I like how Marcel has come out and busted up this team. Other teams kinda sneak around their drops but not Marcel. We needed someone to set the example. Thank you Marcel.

Problem around here is a lot of people around here don’t want to accept that this team is rebuilding. As I stated before we are a few years away from even thinking about a grey cup appearance let alone a title. Flick and the rest of the under achievers are gone. I like Flick and wish him well. Its not gonna happen over night so be patient. It can’t get much worse than the last 7 or eight years.

Grey Cup is a stretch but playoff is not completely out of the picture. I think Taaffe alone is the biggest aquisition this team could ever sign.