Something's missing today

This year is missing something so far. I would think the Guelph/Ticats could be a prime target.

Remember some of the great stories in our past?

Oskee wee wee

http://www.ticats.ca/video/index/id/83473

"Remember" how can anyone forget when they keep getting brought up by the same guy over and over and over again ?

I just heard on the radio that they've agreed to play another year at Guelph because there is not way that Pan Am stadium will be ready.

^
Guess that bumps me down to top priority, tier 3 status.

What?, is it April 1st already?

Not enough hours in the day/year. New coaching staff, new Guelph interim stadium, new permanent stadium under construction, phew - 2013 is undoubtedly the busiest year in the history of the Franchise.

That's not funny.

No, but it is April 1st :lol:

Of course - it is just that that is one thought that I, and the rest of the Ticat organization, lose sleep over!

The good news is the new stadium is currently tracking ahead of its construction schedule by a few days, and the Infrastructure Ontario process does result in most projects coming in on time. Nonetheless...

The good news is the new stadium is currently tracking ahead of its construction schedule by a few days, and the Infrastructure Ontario process does result in most projects coming in on time

Sweet, walking to work on some days overlooking from the Brow, nice to see this part of Hamilton getting spruced up and others have said this long before me, no original idea here from me on that and that is for certain. I hope that all Hamiltonians can appreciate this, if they actually care about their city and to see redevelopment in the city they pay taxes to. Of course, it's not the best location for a stadium to maximize any potential profits for the Tigercats or for the city, we all know that, but it's an excellent location for reinvestment in the city. I guess that's why this is happening. :thup: