Someone be the man....

....that can get this team a lousy player of the week award....so far we have been held off the board....nil...zippo...nada....(I don't count the Canadian Player of the week stupid feel good award)....y'all plain haven't deserved one to date....

....so screw the One Team concept for one week and someone do something freaking marvelous for once...

...starting with the coaches, show us that your pregame planning isn't limited to running around the meeting room with underwear on your noggins until you bash heads and then laugh that it sounded like two coconuts being bonked together....show that cholesterol fighting grumpy old man across the feild that he doesn't have all the cards necessary to take the pot....put together a balanced attack and defend program that brings some confidence and respectibility back to this unit....

...crap the bed against BC this Friday night and I'm going to be a miserable barnacle-crusted mod for awhile....

Did George Hopkins win an award one week? ;~}

Careful Red, What if Duncan O'Missy has an amazing punt average and becomes special player of the week.

Be careful what you wish for! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I hope Calgary has a good week to. Hopefully my Riders, will pull out a W. Then first place, which is something I have never seen in my lifetime.
If I were to bet on the Stamps-Lions game I would bet on the Stamps, I think they know how crucial this game is. They won't dissapoint the fans. Besides Pierce or Jackson haven't looked quite up to par all year.

…thank you Henry Burris for stepping up and being the man this team needed…thank you George Cortez for utilizing Reynolds more and setting up a well balanced attack…thank you Tom Higgins for making unwavering decisions based on prudent judgement…

…tough to come away with a tie after our O played the way they did, but that goes to show you how good a team like BC is…gives us a better idea what it is going to take to emulate them week in week out…

Im sure B.C's offense is saying the exact same thing.

...yee freaking haw....TWO awards in the same week...way to go cowboys!...way to go...