Some thoughts about the game

1. The wind at Alumni is really odd, it keeps blowing my flag every which way, and it seems like the Canada flag pole is doin' the same thing.

2. Defence needs to stop the run, neither Kackert nor Charles is as good as we are makin' them look.

3. Lots chincy, should not be a penalty calls on us, but fundamentally too many calls on Hamilton to blame the refs.

4. Man is it wet out here, I hope there's no lightening, as I'm pretty sure these seats conduct electricity.

5. Lamar, I know you want to get another return, but it's freakin' Alumni Pool out there, secure the Football

6. Earl the Pearl in the hall, long overdue, it seems the rain stopped just for you, because I see the team stepping onto the field and it's raining again.

7. Wow, Burris can really throw the ball, even in this weather. I just hope we don't lose him because he didn't slide or on a 1 yard dive. Not quite sure why Hank prefers to do the dives.

8. This is a rookie QB guys, sure he can run but there is an abject lack of containment.

9. SCC and Greg Ellingson have dispelled the non-exsistent doubts about our receiver depth.

10. I reaffirm my desire to see that Tigertown store offer proper raincoats! Not these cheap $5 parkas, but full on raincoats. I will happily pay $100 for a high quality, proper, Ti-Cat branded raincoat. Maybe I should see if a clear raincoat might be available somewhere.

11. I still don't get why we have Gable over Walker. Is he still hurt? Chevy has so much more speed and Gable doesn't strike me as much bigger.

12. Man I miss Dave Stala. Sticky would be making this tricky wet catches.

13. At least if there was a team to turn it around next week, it would be Winnipeg, especially since our O.Line seems to be giving Hank ample time to work with.

14. Well this game is in a bag, but at least people are still in good spirits because of the crazy rain.

15. Thank god it's not October yet, I think I just saw a trout swim by as I walked back to Buffalo Wild Wing.

[quote="-Hammer-"]

1. I reaffirm my desire to see that Tigertown store offer proper raincoats! Not these cheap $5 parkas, but full on raincoats. I will happily pay $100 for a high quality, proper, Ti-Cat branded raincoat. Maybe I should see if a clear raincoat might be available somewhere.

Go to Canadian Tire, they sell good quality rainwear there.

1. At least if there was a team to turn it around next week, it would be Winnipeg, especially since our O.Line seems to be giving Hank ample time to work with.

Are you serious with that statement ??? :roll: