Some guy in Main CFL Fourm is Slagging our QB..

Check on Main CFL Forum here.
Some Guy is Slagging Casey saying we should cut him..
I Tried to set him Straight..
Don't Slag my QB Unless you pay for a Ticket to for game.
I wounder why he posted there and not here..

Don't worry about it, it's probably just Matt Dunnigan lol

:lol:

Look most of us pay to watch Casey
have right to Talk about Him and every player on the roster.

But when It someone who know sh** it pisses Off.
Pay for a ticket then Fine say what you will.
Pay your dues 1st before you speak.
show some respect for the guy who just Earn a Job with us.

That All I ask..

Casey never earned a job with us. He was given it. Based on his performance last season with us, Richie Williams should be our starter if our QBs had to "earn there job"

When your the highest paid player in the CFL, you don't earn a job.

Casey did earn the starting job in camp and preseason while Williams will be lucky if he's kept as the third guy.

Being a league MOP and being more talented and better gave him the job. He's our guy. Can't wait to watch him lead this team.

That Blin guy is a few fries short of a Happy Meal anyways

Here is his self description

I was born in 77..... I feel very old sometimes and the older I get the more jaded I become that the world will continue to evolve backwards....

I blame this backwards evolution on the rise
of George Bush and his evangelical army....

who have hijacked everything in the US
causing a ripple effect here.

This guy is unblievable.
I just do not understand him.

Maybe it's Chris Leak.

or MAAS!

Personally, I feel one can pinpoint the decay to when the Happy Meal was introduced… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As for Printers, when you sign for the big bucks, you do so because there is a recognition of potential. The MOP is just one barometer of what he is capable of doing when his team can play. Casey will only go as far as his surrounding cast allows him to go. That is football, particularly when you have a QB with dynamism and great improvisational ability when the play breaks down.

Will Casey recapture his BC form? Time will tell. But this I am dead sure about: I’d rather be on this ride finding out with this guy on the field than any other QB in the league at this moment.

Oski Wee Wee,

You have to pay money to voice your football opinion?

Since when?

You may not agree with him, but there's nothing wrong with what he's saying.

For you to dictate who can voice an opinion (those who pay money to our team) is not only ridiculous, it's wrong.

don't worry about him he 98 post he dosen't even know what he talking about

Sorry Kirk
I Disagree if your not buying 1 ticket this year
IMO You no Right to say anything about the team.
Cause your not Supporting the Team Money wise.
When You are Then Your Thought Matter.
Other is who cares what you think.

Hell 1 Game in the Endzone is Cheep $20.00
Then You have Right to bitch all you want.
It Fans who walk away and Are Still here Bitching
the are ridiculous Not me

I paid my Money I have Right to Bitch..

Sorry. Everyone has the same right.

Sorry we don't agree on This one..
Enjoy the season

Whether you buy a ticket or not might have some bearing on whether people listen to you. Other that that...

OKNIGHT:"Sorry Kirk
I Disagree if your not buying 1 ticket this year
IMO You no Right to say anything about the team.
Cause your not Supporting the Team Money wise.
When You are Then Your Thought Matter.
Other is who cares what you think.

Hell 1 Game in the Endzone is Cheep $20.00
Then You have Right to ***** all you want.
It Fans who walk away and Are Still here Bitching
the are ridiculous Not me

I paid my Money I have Right to *****..
[/quote]
What if the fan can't afford the $20.00?
what if the fan lives out of town,province or country?
He or she has no right to express their opinion?

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO AN OPINION!
even if it is as stupid as your Oknight..
I'm not calling you stupid..but your comment sure is!

^haha WHAT?

What if the fan can’t afford the $20.00?
what if the fan lives out of town,province or country?
He or she has no right to express their opinion?

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO AN OPINION!
even if it is as stupid as your Oknight…
I’m not calling you stupid…but your comment sure is!
[/quote]
Okay Fine you have Point
Not Everyone Lives Close Enough to buy a Ticket
Then can you buy Anything that Supports The Team Money wise A Pen and Hat anything

If live close enough buy a Ticket .
Other wise But something with Ti cat Logo…
Buy something that Supports the monetary wise

Where in that thread does he say he doesn't attend? You're first attack on the guy is more because he only has (had) 98 posts and the people that look at post counts on a message board as some kind of status symbol are probably fewer than you think.
For all you know the guy could have been a seasons ticket holder for ten years which would (by your standards) give him far more credibilty than you.
If I'm corect your sig line used to say 'second year season ticket holder' two years ago meaning your at best a four year seasons holder?
A lot of long term seasons holders would still consider you a relativly new fan and look at you as less of a fan than themselves, which is one seriously crappy way to treat or act towards other fans in this league, but unfortunately that's the way it is with some.

As for paying meaning you can speak your mind there's still a few people in box J that swear it was you that jason Maas flipped off and the reason being you were making cracks about his family. Don't you agree that that's taking the 'right to bitch' a bit too far?
You refer to yourself as a 'superfan of the Hamilton tigercats' and I don't dis-agree but it's only been since Bob took the team over that you've become this practice attending, multi posting, better that others, fan. Prior to that I honestly don't recall ever hearing about all you're time in as a superfan.
Im not trying to belittle you in any way, simply trying tp point out that the scale you yourself use to measure other fans (money spent, time in, post counts) may put you lower on the yard stick than the majority of fans.
Buying a ticket doesn't make any fan better than others, having seasons doesnt make a fan better than others and most definately having more posts than others doesn't make any fan better than the other.