So who is everybody cheering on in the play-offs since we're not invited ?

Interesting . I did a little research just to see what other ex-Cats in this years play-offs have also never won a Cup . If my count is correct there are 28 one time Cat players who could possibly get their first ring this year . Saskatchewan leads with 8 former Cats followed by both Toronto and Edmonton with 6 a piece . The rest in order are Winnipeg with 4 followed by Ottawa with 3 and Calgary with only 1 .

Here is the breakdown by team :

Sask…Josh Bartel , Peter Dyakowski , Mike Edem , Ed Gainey , Kevin Glenn , Bakari Grant ,MarcusThigpen , Beau Landry

Edm…Johnny Adams , Joel Figueroa , C.J.Gable , Alex Hoffman-Ellis , Neil King , Hugh O’Neill

Tor…Troy Davis , Linden Gaydosh , Jeff Mathews, Rico Murray , Cassius Vaughan , Johnny Sears

Wnp…Matt Coates , Dan LeFevour , Justin Medlock , Drake Nevis

Ott…Brent Maher , Quincie McDuffie , Ron O’Mara

Calg…Anthony Woodson

It was Glen’s misfortune that he broke his arm in the final when he was with Winnipeg, years ago. He would have probably won the grey cup, if he was not injured. That would have made this debate, moot.
As reality would have it, he did not win; and as such winning this grey cup would be a very Payton Manning like championship. As such, it would not get him automatically in the HoF.

My option isn't up there, so I won't actually vote.

I am cheering for good entertaining football, that isn't decided by horrid officiating. That may be too much of an ask, but that's where I stand.

I may tie my cart to a horse once the Grey Cup game is decided, but it will be solely for the purpose of the annual family bet that happens for the game.

Here in Edmonton, the saying is ABC. Anybody but Calgary.

I can’t believe so far 7 people have said Toronto. This is a Ti-Cats forum. Give your heads a shake people.

Ugh....can't they ALL lose?

Ok I have decided. I am cheering for the Maritime Schooners! They usually have a pavilion at the Grey Cup festivities!

Well alright !!! It’s official then… It’s GO SCHOONERS GO !!! ;D(better than cheering for Toronto :o , Ottawa :stuck_out_tongue: or Saskie ???to represent the East at the Big Game this year :'()

http://i59.tinypic.com/2lj5fuv.jpg

Yup and besides unofficially they are the CFL’s only Undefeated TEAM !!! 8)

http://www.atlanticschooners.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Picture6.png

Yes, I am retracting my vote for the Moes,I can't cheer for them after they crossed and defeated us .
Can't cheer for the Horsepeople after all their Grey Cup wins over us.
The Greens deserve no support after their homer Grey Cup win over us {forget 1972}.....
The Bombers get no love after the Fog bowl in TO....
The Blues and R & B's ......NO!.....
I'm joining the support group for the Atlantic Schooners above.....

Argos brought in some good management. aaargos!!!

Anyone but the eskimos.

I’d like to see CJ have a big day and leave for his new career with a Grey Cup ring. I always thought he was a bit of a stumble-bum here, but he has blossomed in Edmonton. Also be nice to see John Chick finish up his career with a Cup. Not a big Jason Maas fan, but I find Mike Reilley a class act, the kind of guy you could waste an afternoon with, over a few draughts at Paddy Green’s! Love to see Reilley blow BLM, DD and the Stamps out of the stadium.

The ONLY thing that would be good about if the Eskies do win it all this year would be seeing CJ actually FINALLY getting a ring and his name on the Cup :)…other then that though…:-\

You got that wrong. The saying is, ABC. Anybody But Calgary.

Saskatchewan....

The 'Peg

Apparently the playoff teams can be ranked in order of likeability.

CFL playoff teams ranked based on likability

I won't give away the most likeable team, but the others are:

1. OTT
  2. EDM
  3. CAL
  4. SSK
  5. WPG
  6. ... well, you'll just have to read the article.

The East. I love when the west wins all the regular season games and we in the east have to read it everyday how we suck, but yet we have the cup. lol

Edmonton. Mike Reilly is a class act. Also CJ is out there and it would be nice to see him hoist the Grey Cup for all he's been through.

As long as Calgary or Ottawa don't win. I want to see that smug grin on Mitchell's face turn into a sourpuss. ;D

But oh, they’ll find a way to blame the loss on the divisions, claiming that the eastern team had an easier route to the big game. Ignoring, of course, the fact that the eastern teams all got off to a slow start and have all been playing much better ball in the latter part of the season.

(Based on 15 years living in the west.)

Considering that Blew team plays out of that largest city in Canada, yet has the lowest average home game attendance, I don’t see much of that most likeable contribution coming from either of their local population or the Greater Hamilton Area.