So where are the cuts?

It reflects poorly on the organization that they haven’t listed the final roster, which was declared at 1:00 PM today. If fans are waiting patiently to get information on their favorite team, the least the Ticats can do is supply us with the information we want. The team has done a great job of keeping us up to date during camp, but has failed miserably today.

i have the feeling it will be announced
prior to the picnic tomorrow.

According to TSN:

"The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have released the following 15 players: FB Michael Giffin, OL Eric Ince, DL Adam Kania, WR Laurent Lavigne-Masse, OL Jordan Rempel, OL Gerald Davis, WR Earnest Jackson, LB James Kinny, DB Dennis Mitchell, WR Prechea Rodriguez, LB Cameron Siskowic, DB Bo Smith, DL Byron Tinker, DB Geoff Tisdale and WR Rashaun Woods. "

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?id=11505

According to TSN:
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have released the following 15 players: FB Michael Giffin, OL Eric Ince, DL Adam Kania, WR Laurent Lavigne-Masse, OL Jordan Rempel, OL Gerald Davis, WR Earnest Jackson, LB James Kinny, DB Dennis Mitchell, WR Prechea Rodriguez, LB Cameron Siskowic, DB Bo Smith, DL Byron Tinker, DB Geoff Tisdale and WR Rashaun Woods. -

Thanks for the info guys! I was getting tired of hitting the refresh button all afternoon.

Its on the ticats front page now...

very surprised at the release of Lavigne-Masse and Siskowic... I thought they would also keep Dennis Mitchell as a backup, he showed well in the preseason game vs Winnipeg, heard his name a few times in the Toronto game, and he was good things on special teams..

Nothing earth-shattering there, IMHO.

I have a feeling Masse will go play his final college season and be back next year.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see all of them offered practice roster positions.

So we are keeping Chang and Porter I presume.

But theres still 54 on the roster. i presume this includes injuries and practice squad?

No suprises.

I assume that includes the injured list. For a player to be put on the practce squad, he has to be released from the active roster.