So whatcha eatin?

What’s on the menu for tonight?

I was thinking bbq something since it’s a beautiful day but got lazy, my plans for pulled pork in the crockpot suffered same fate.

So I’m down to choosing Chinese food or pizza/wings for my GC party.

Homemade Nachos and potato skins!

Washing it down with Keiths!

BBQ'd wings, Roma pizza and of course, beer!

Go Cats Go!!!!

Nachos is a pretty good idea actually.

But Mtn Cats idea allows me to continue laying on the couch.

Sooo torn. What to do what to do

Geez, hard to beat Roma Pizza, but, since I'm in Ottawa, I have no choice.

• Roasted/broiled Italian sausages with peppers, tomatoes, and caramelizes onions;
  • cornbread https://www.yahoo.com/food/cracklin-cor ... 61831.html
  • blue-corn tortillas with both hot and mild salsas and guacamoles
  • beer

Attic pizza :thup: :thup: :thup:

Fortinos chicken wings and Keystone lager.

The wife has a porterhouse ready to go on the Foreman Grill for me. 8)

Cottage cheese, broiled fish, green beans and drink of choice, tap water.

An apple for dessert. :smiley:

Horse burgers

Stuffed Red Peppers :smiley:
Really!

Home made Chili and a Bbq tailgate starting soon :rockin: :thup:

My country butcher has the most amazing fresh/frozen wings, 25-30 huge pieces for a $20 bag. Got there yesterday morning at 8:30 and someone had bought 10 bags at 8am, cleaned them out. So I have settled for pan seared rib-eye instead. Que is away for the winter.

got some taco seasoned pulled chicken in the slow cooker for nachos, bunch of PC chips, some peanut butter cups and a couple cases of some beauty cold MGD cuz its so effin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood

might throw down some buffalo, honeygarlic and crispy chicken bites and a pizza if enough people show up, but bugger the world i'm watching the game and not catering this year

Though not my favourite unless they are really lean,ribs cooking in the slow cooker as we speak! Thanks to my spouse! :smiley:

So you won’t be giving away your address then? (My wife could always freeze the steak for tomorrow). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chilli Natchos, a nice cold beverage and hopefully no interruptions :smiley: If the cats don't win, I'll be so bummed, I probably won't eat for a day or two.

mike if you wanna make the trip to brantford feel free lol

Here in sunny Florida, just came in from golf followed by a short nap then some chili, Italian bread,kolbasa, cheese and sea food

Here in sunny Florida, just came in from golf followed by a short nap then some chili, Italian bread,kolbasa, cheese and sea food