So was Lewis wrong?

...I have yet to see a BC backfield defender tackle someone above the knees (5 minutes into the second)...so what is all the fuss about?...sounds like Lewis was simply stating a fact...

:lol:

Looks to me as though B.C. is doing it on purpose now...not even trying to tackle above the waist...and I don't blame 'em one bit...

...neither do I...but as a stragety it will eventually backfire, relying on your fastball too often will equal homeruns (aka hurdling-the-defender)..

That sack was totally caused by contact above the waist... :wink:

...by a non-backfield player though...

I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue:

..you should care more...

http://www.am.dodea.edu/bragg/murray/Images/care%20bear.gif

...well, Open Season I guess on anyone below the knees..the TSN panel has authourized it...

So we can expect more BC players to torpedo themselves helmet first. Shouldn't be too long before we get an injury. :lol:

...or some awesome hurdles...

Here's hoping Lewis jumps another hurdle. :thup:

So what if they tackle someone below the waist, it's a legal hit and it works so go with it.

since lewis is a stampeder, he is by default always wrong, of course :twisted: :wink: 8)

No, he wasn't wrong. Lot of dirty players on the Lions. The talent simply isn't there anymore, attempting to injure is the only way they can compete.

The big difference was that the BC Lion defenders were going low during tackles. Lewis was doing it during blocking which is way dirtier according to the players (always has been in fact... long before Lewis was even in the league).

How is tackling below the waist attempting to injure ? It's a legal way to tackle , maybe the Lions DB's are not big enough to tackle someone like Lewis or Rambo up high so hit them low . I wonder if your confused with Chop blocking , now that is a whole different matter.