SO MANY PHONEY BOMBER FANS - BANDWAGON JUMPERS - TOLD YOU SO

[b]FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO ALL THOSE FAND WHO KNOCKED DINWIDDIE, SAYING HE IS NOT STARTING MATERIAL AND THOSE WHO WOULD RATHER SEE RANDALL, HOW DOES DINWIDDIE SPARK A TEAM TO VICTORY (WITH 20 SECONDS LEFT) WITH COMPOSURE AND NOT AFRAID TO AIR IT OUT AND LET OUR TALENTED RECIEVERS GO UP FOR THE BALL. SO ALL YOU DINWIDDIE BANDWAGON JUMPERS, I TOLD YOU HE WAS BETTER THAN EVERYONE THINKS, HOW IS 450 YARDS PASSING SOUND? HMMM AWESOME ... HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE IS CONFIDENT AND A TEAM PLAYER AND ISN'T AFRAID TO RUN (BETTER THAN GLENN NO KNEES)

OK ENOUGH OF ME BRAGGING AND LET'S GET SERIOUS, IF DINWIDDIE PLAYS IN T.O NEXT WEEK LIKE HE DID TONIGHT, I HOPE WE SAY GOOD-BYE TO KEVIN GLENN AND HIS HUGE CONTRACT.

ALSO WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ROBERTS, HE JUST HAS NO GAME ANYMORE AND UNLIKE BOB IRVING, I AM NOT BLAMING THE O-LINE, AFER ALL DINWIDDIE WAS WELL PROTECTED, I SAY IT'S TIME TO SAY BYE TO "BLINK" AS WELL, HE IS LOST AND THERE IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM.

ANOTHER BEEF I HAVE IS WITH MARSHALL'S DEFENSE, SURE THEY ALL PLAYED WELL FOR 3 1/2 QUARTERS, THEN THEY PULLED THERE FAMOUS "PREVENT DEFENSE" PLAYING 10 YARDS OFF THE RECIEVER'S, WHICH ALMOST LED US TO ANOTHER LOSS, THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE EVEN IF IT MEANS FIRING MARSHALL, I'M ALL FOR THAT. I AM SICK OF THIS "PREVENT D" EVERY GAME IN THE FOURTH QUARTER, SURE IT'S COOL IF YOU ARE WINNING BY 2 TD'S OR MORE IN THE FOURTH, BUT NOT WHEN YOUR LOSING OR IN A CLOSE GAME.

DID I MENTION TO ALL THE DINWIDDIE HATERS THAT YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!! SOME WANTED RANDALL INSTEAD, THE GUY IS NOT READY, I SEE IT EVERY PRACTICE, JUST NOT READY.[/b]

Calm the hell down and en joy the victory fool!!

First off. Your caps lock and bold is annoying.

Second, firing Marshall?? Releasing Roberts??? Your an absolute idiot.

Give Roberts a few more games. he will get it together. Just because he is in a flunk...he has proven himself over and over again. He is an elite player, and getting rid of him would be stupid. The O-line is banged up also.

The Defense has played AMAZING as of late. especially without Simpson...Props to them.

Keep it up Boys!!

FOR A BANGED UP O-LINE THEY SURE PROTECTED DINWIDDIE DAMN WELL, EVEN DINWIDDIE HAD AS MUCH RUSHING YARDS AS ROBERTS.

SECONDLY I AM NO FOOL, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TEAM FOR ALMOST 3 DECADES AND I KNOW WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM, I STICK TO MY POINT, ROBERTS IS NOT THE SAME AND MARSHALL SUCKS WITH HIS "PREVENT DEFENSE" THAT ALMOST COST US ANOTHER LOSS!!! YOU MUST BE THE BLIND FOOL, IF I'M A FOOL!!

Seriously, cut the caps.

And slap yourself, I aint blind, I just read what you wrote didnt I?

Give Roberts more runs to the outside. The O-line aint opening up any holes for the guy, hes running into a huge pile of defenders....So its Roberts fault that as soon as he grabs the ball, he has 2-3 defenders smiling at him?

The Prevent defense was stupid. Yes. But fire him? the Defence played really good in BC, and really good the first 3.75 quarters....so no, dont fire him.

That would be stupid.

why is blue&gold4ever yelling? Is he deaf so he assumes everyone else is as well?

I have to say: the Roberts comment seems to catch me off guard. The team has been lacking as a whole, Roberts is not the reason whatsoever.

First off, no reason to make conclusions about you being foolish, even if your post is foolish.
The protection was excellent tonight but you have to realize that the Stamps were overplaying the run, that's what left the rush off Ryan and gave the recievers space in the middle.
The Prevent Defense is fully reliant upon getting BIG pressure on the passer with just four and even three rush men. We didn't get that done but did force some errant throws and Tommy Canada got to Hank enough to clip Doug Brown in the knee at the end. I'd like to see even more of that especially against Burris with his tendency to send up an interception or two under pressure.
Hang in there, we won, we'll get better and with a bigger lead, that prevent stuff will look like coaching genius.

....you just can't run-around firing people left right and centre.....We have the right people (the qb. for sure)...we just have to adjust our game here and there...Amos has talent...he doesn't look back for the ball is his biggest problem...a few glimpses back at Burris and those balls are either picked or knocked down...overall a solid player...The t.d. by Copeland with no-body around for miles bugs me....someone blew an assignment...those are things that will be corrected..Anyway that one is in the books...T.O. next...They'll have fun trying to figure out our new gun...This kid has the smarts.... :thup:

That he does!

But I guess some folks are never happy...

We're gonna be fine...there's no reason to be calling for people's heads...Confidence and enthusiasm will go along way to bringing this team back to where it should be.

sorry for the caps earlier, i was just stating the truth, i did enjoy the victory thank you, and no one is a fool. Just seems all i read coming into this week was Dinwiddie's performance in the GC last year and more than a few wanted to start Randall (which would be foolish). Dinwiddie waited 2 years for this chance, he studies the film hard and has more confidence tha alot of the bb's over the years, he makes plays and the recievers actually go for the ball, Dinwiddie is calm and cool and i stated after the first game that he should start, Glenn is a whiner who blames everyone but himself and has lost his confidence.

As for starting Randall, BIG mistake, i attend pretty much every practice and Randall is just NOT ready, he misses recievers way too many times in practice, never mind a game, maybe in a couple of years he may prove me wrong.

Unbelievable...

Enjoy the win and shut your mouth. People are allowed to have opinions. If they chose to support Randall and you support Dinwiddie it doesn't make you superior in any way. It's a matter of opinion.
And talk about a band wagon jumper. You chastise people for jumping on the Dinwiddie bandwagon, then completely abandon Roberts, Marshall and Glenn. Did you support Roberts when he was the rushing king for six consecutive years? Did you support Glenn last year when he was the East's most outstanding player? How the hell can you call other people bandwagon jumpers when you happily abandon struggling players who carried the team less than a year ago. I'm not ready to cast aside Glenn yet and I am certainly not ready to get rid of Roberts. Get some loyalty.
You make me sick.

Glenn is done as far as I'm are concerned, he's never had the accuracy or the arm strength you saw last night, but as for Charlie, there's a big difference between pass protection and run blocking, and so far we haven't got the run block. Wait until Obby is back full time, and then we can talk about Roberts.

Bypassing Dinwiddie for Randall is plain stupid, you need to follow the proper progression, and Dinwiddie has had a full season holding the clipboard for this team, it was turn, if he faltered then Randall. If he does well, I suspect you won't see Randall at all this year unless it's mop up time, and that is how it should be.

Well as an outsider looking in I would have to say you finally found a bonifide QB. Glenn is a tool. Roberts time has come and gone. If I were Berry I would be on the phone to one Ken Simington that guys is as good as Cates and Reynolds. A very good running back the Stamps let go and had in the system. He had similar numbers to Reynolds and Cates in the games he played. It looks like Berry's removal of Glenn worked and it fired up or woke up a team that the first four games would make any one jump from a building. Your all bomber fans pull yourself together and quit pointing fingers you are starting to look like rider fans (chill up spine). This is a good starting point for your team now they have to be consistant. The difference tonight were turn overs and the bombers won that one. But changes need to be made at Running back now that the QB has been fixed.

...that's alot of questions answered for us my son.....now what do you do about your porus secondary...mind you they did get beat by a good receiving corps....Ryan hit almost everone of them including Stoddard off the bench...i think you may have to airlift a few Americans in for the next one.....i think every other team has spottted a weakness...if they were watching that one...the Huffer will be a little antsy with that performance... :roll:

Again this is bomber discussion not stamps discussion. Your team still needs a lot to improve. I am not worried they may have been looking ahead to the rider game a tad but that is not an excuse the bomber receivers played well tonight.

...that may be true that its the Bomber dicussion forum....but i thought i could impart a little friendly advice for you my son....sorry if you don't want to accept it....nothings carved in stone ya know... :wink:

NO advice needed your team has only one a game right. Once and If your team wins another come back and we can discuss further LOL.
The good points of that win are:

1. The bombers found a QB
  2. Their receivers put extra effort to help the kid will it last not sure
  3. Takes the heat off for one week the coaching staff
  4. The Bombers found out they are in need of a running game
  5. The guys filling holes for the injured are doing their job.
  6. Thats hope the stamps like always get distracted from the game before they play the riders.
  7. The bomber players must keep this up or this team is in big trouble.

ha if your excuse for the loss was that the stamps were looking ahead to the next game, the team has no character and doesnt deserve to win 1 game,i know the bombers have not performed this season until tonight but they sure as hell outplayed the stamps tonight...

And blue&gold some people have no time to go to every practice, some have to work, have lives other than football,or w.e. Most people have not seen Dinnwiddie other than in 2 preseason games, the grey cup,and for a like 1 quarter this season. So for these people they have nothing to go by but the newspaper, and the news. In any of the games i have seen Dinnwiddie play in he was not this impresive. So blue&gold either get a life, or just stop trying to prove you are a better fan than the rest of us.

Personally, I love using Stamp druken poet as my references.

The points you make are quite good actually.

...number 6 does not qualify as it pertains to the stamps..... :lol: :lol: