So long Herbert?(Rant)

I read in the Ottawa Citizen today that Herbert's contract has been cancelled by the CFL board of governers. The reason, they were worried that if the Gade's went belly up that they would be stuck paying the guarented part of his contract. How pathetic is this that TOM WIRIGHT HIMSELF has not faith for football. His talk of expansion is a joke if he cannont even fix what he has now. If the CFL is not 100% behind football in Ottawa then leave, they should not have the right to get the true fans excited, or make us lose players because they are worried about what could happen. Chances are that Herbert will no longer return as a Renegade, as his main reason was the guarented part. Byebye CFL, hello NFL.This makes my blood boil and I am mad. I'm mad because as a fan this hurts. Leave the politics out of it, and just give me a competitive team. I dont want to read about the owners, just the players. If football leaves Ottawa then I know that many people will be disapointed and angry, and rightly so. The CFL should make its first goal to get stable ownership here, so then they can be hailed as saviours when we win the Grey Cup in a few years.

It's simple, Tom Wright is just a puppet who sits on Hugh Campbell's hand. Campbell doesn't like it when other teams, except for the Eskimoes spend money.

Wright is balls deep now! It is a showdown between the Glibermans and the League. Regardless, realistically speaking, Ottawa’s franchise is now doomed no matter what perspective one may have. As I have said since June, the Glibermans would permanently stain Wright’s tenure as commissioner and mark the end of the period of resurgence for the CFL. Should have done your due diligence Tom; did anyone not tell you that a leopard does not change its spots.

I can't believe this! If the league won't allow an owner to put through a contract, how does that show any confidence in the owner? WHY DID THEY ALLOW THEM IN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Will the Gliebermans be hamstrung to make any significant offers to bonafide stars? I guess Gades is right. Campbell doesn't want the lesser teams to have a chance and keep a proven A1 player by offering a lucrative contract. If this decision isn't overturned, the League might as well revoke the franchise from the Gliebermans if they won't let them operate the way they want.
MSG TO TOM WRIGHT: OTTAWA FANS DESERVE A DECENT TEAM - IF YOU WON'T LET THE GLIEBERMANS RUN IT THEIR WAY AND PAY GOOD PLAYERS TO COME HERE, FIND US ANOTHER OWNER TO RUN IT THE WAY YOU WANT.