So far, so good?

In 19 hours, 25 minutes and 7 seconds, I will be in my seat watching my Als take on the RedBlacks. No matter the outcome, I am unbelievably happy to get to see live CFL action again. That said, I must admit that this season although interesting, has been a little lacklustre. These games have been very NFL like in
The scoring and excitement departments. (no disrespect intended)
I’m curious to get some views on this. Is it just rust? No pre-season? Or something else?

I

3 Likes

Almost two years of rust, combined with no preseason. And even when they do have preseason, most teams still look rusty until week 3-4, so preseason is essential I would say. IMO the CFL should add a third game when things go back to normal.

2 Likes

Do you think the offences will start producing in time? I do.
A third game is a good idea.

1 Like

I think all the offenses, other than Ottawa, will see improvement in the next couple weeks.

1 Like

Arbuckle for Nichols was really short sited.

2 Likes

Nichols is good when he has a lot of support around him. Like he had in Winnipeg, but Ottawa was a clear downgrade.

2 Likes

Als for the win

2 Likes

They’re in trouble if they don’t.

1 Like

The O-Line "should" improve and that will be a start to help Nicholls but not sure how strong the arm is anymore . . . .hope it improves as well!

I think with the Labour Day games it should start to spice up a bit and offences will pick up based on more practice time (Edmonton may see a set back on that point).

2 Likes

I think Ottawa really should keep searching for WR and SB help. I wonder if they even contacted Naaman Roosevelt before Winnpeg signed him.

1 Like

Eighty points...I’ll take I.

You Da Man

You might take that back in a minute....

I wouldn’t mind more than 3 if they did some neutral site games

1 Like

I like those. It gives others a chance to see a game.

1 Like