So Embarrassing To Be A Ticats Fan

why do you consider yourself worthless?

2 Likes

What a dispirited uncoordinated team Cats were last night.
It's too bad both Steinauer and Condell have had their contracts extended. They, along with the DC are responsible for the attitude and game plans.
BOTH OS and TC failed miserably, the DC wasn't far behind either.
Tommy boy, you have to come up with NEW plays, Everyone knows all the oldies you are using, and our offensive team knows they know.
The defense was uncoordinated as well. But there was always a crowd of tacklers around the Argo with the ball. Too bad that 2 to 12 yard zone over the middle is always open to the opposition QB for short passes with lots of YAC .
OS seems to have lost control.
Unfortunately I don't think we will survive the next 3 games. Cats have the talent to do the job, the coaches always let them down.

1 Like

Yeah the boys are right, i was pissed off too last night but i am a fan that lives 6 hrs away and my Ti-cats flag is still flying. I agree there should be changes like putting Dane in and need a much better kicker, sure miss the Paul Osbaldiston days. Will get pick on from my Als friends but still love my Ticats.

1 Like

At this point I would like to see the ALS beat the Argos and go on to the GC.

Man you sound really disgruntled. Maybe you should start a new forum or something. PissedCatFans.ca

Be snarky, but our fans really did deserve the cup this year.

When a thrown together Argos system achieves more in less time, then frustration and questions should be raised.

They were thrown together but they were also talented players. Hamilton could still pull off an upset in the playoffs. Itā€™s not over

2 Likes

Of course itā€™s not over.

But I ask you this, did Saskatchewan fans in 2013 have such doubts??

Weā€™re all frustrated. But personal attacks on Bob Young and the Foxcroft family are uncalled for.

7 Likes

Agreed. I just wanted the sweet embrace of a Championship. Shame we have to wait until 2023*

*tune in and find out.

1 Like

Probably not but Roughrider fans think they are going to win every year seemingly.

We donā€™t know what is happening behind the scenes. I heard Justin Dunk on the RP show say that Bob Young might be floating the rest of the league to put on the season. This may or may not be true but if it is I canā€™t blame the Ti-Cats for their season. The management probably had too much loyalty towards some of their players but after 2019 it wasnā€™t surprising.

If thatā€™s the case then the Argos are spending BYā€™s money pretty freely!

I remember something in 2020 that Bob Young offered to help finance a season but Iā€™m not sure how truthful or realistic that was. He is wealthy but no Jeff Bezos. At most he could be helping offset some losses?? It might explain why the team has been reluctant to bring in any additional players.

1 Like

[quote="heapbag, post:33, topic:74726"]

Agreed. I just wanted the sweet embrace of a Championship. Shame we have to wait until 2023*

*tune in and find out.

Wasn't it supposed to be this year. And why wasn't it ? Every team took a Covid revenue hit but several teams are taking a run at winning it. HTC hit cruise control. Why ?
1 Like

Iā€™m starting to think that youā€™re not really a Tican Fan. Your mir3 like another teams troll disguised as a Ticat fan. Have you ever posted anything positive about this team? If they are so bad, why are you so interested in still following them?
Why donā€™t you try to contribute something of interest? Tell us exactly how youā€™d restructure this team from the top down to the water boy to be successful. That would at least show some interest in fixing things rather than posting more sarcasm than Iā€™ve ever read on any forum.

3 Likes

I lash out because my concessions ideas never get any traction.

1 Like

And there we goā€¦ā€¦.more sarcasmā€¦ā€¦very grown up

1 Like

Donā€™t want to brag but Iā€™m kind of a big deal with the concourse crowd.

2 Likes

Most media & fans thought TiCats would continue with our 2019 success , forgetting that we lost the 2020 season ,our mature 2019 Team is a few steps slower in 2021 .... we played the Bombers in the first game of the season , we were no match for them again, not even close .... has that changed ? Not really.....even though we all cheer for it.

2 Likes

True. BY is definitely a success story. IBM paying $34 Billion for something he started speaks volumes. I am sure he could have bought the CFL if he hung onto more stake of Red Hat.

1 Like

To be fair he like others spent the entire 2019 season fending off the mopes that wanted to doubt that the team was any good. He like others even doubled down and practically guaranteed a Grey Cup win, then had his (and othersā€™) face rubbed in it when they lost like the mopes got some kind of awkward satisfaction about being right.

If we all raise our standard above what this season has delivered literally since game 1, then there should be alot more negativity and sarcasm around here.

1 Like