So Embarrassing To Be A Ticats Fan

How embarrassing to be a worthless Ticat fan. A rinky dink owner who has no clue how to win whatsoever. Grey Cup at home and suddenly they can't beat the Argos 3 times. What a bunch of losers. Who would want to be associated with this two-decade managerial and ownership debacle. The Argos were constructed from the ash heap and the Ticats were ready to roll but NO.. not in Hamilton with that rubber ducky owner, Bob Young. You'd hope sometimes in the next 30 years while I'm still alive the loser will win something. When is he going call Foxcroft and tell him is old man was an a-hole. Hamilton made his family rich. His useless son referee made Hamilton Ticats an embarrassment calling back EVERY big play for momentum and calling a roughing the passer that gave Argos a first down, momentum back and points eventually. I hate Foxcroft's son. Truy hate him. Bethel Thompson is 250 pounds. It's ok if he gets a little push after throwing the ball. It's ok to tell Foxcroft's son that a defender can't hit a ball carrier until he crosses he crosses the sideline out of bounds NOT WHILE STILL IN THE FIELD OF PLAY. What happened to the Ticats receivers all of a sudden? All dropsies. Bennett. Dumpster fire garbage. I would cut his ass. What's he doing here? You can't catch, GTFO. These loser players we have don't understand the importance of beating Toronto. By the looks of it they don't understand very much. Masoli overthrowing guys left and right and when there were guys open in the endzone, Masoli never looked that way. I'm done with Masoli. He's fat and out of shape. Inexcusable at this time of year to come in fat and out of conditions. It really speaks to a Bob Young football team. There's nothing in Hamilton. Nothing but losing. Steinauer however you spell it can kiss my ass.

2 Likes

It's always good to read a considered morning-after post rather than an overwrought one written in the heat of the moment after a terrible game.

So I think I sense that you may be a bit upset...

9 Likes

8 Likes

bubbles

4 Likes

Try being a Lions Fan.

3 Likes

Without Bob Young there is no Ticats.

10 Likes

WOW !! More than a little harsh . . . I feel bad for you. It must be horrible to be a worthless Ti-Cat fan. You may wish to seek counselling . . . it might help.
And to resort to attacking Bob Young is way beyond unacceptable.

I understand why you would be upset. I am pretty sure that all fans of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats went to bed last night feeling that way. And woke up this morning still feeling that way. But you have to stick with your team . . . you do not abandon your team !!

We are guaranteed 2 more games before we hopefully get another shot at the Argos at BMO. Possibly 2 HOME games. They have to figure it out. And real fans of the team will be standing behind their team every step of the way . . . through good AND bad.

PS: absolutely love the “Bubbles” meme posted by PKA 1987 . . . hilarious response!!

6 Likes

Wow, tell us how you really feel. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You want to take a swipe at the football operations staff - that’s fine. Calling out Bob Young is out-of-bounds. He is the classiest owner in the league. He saved the team that was On life support, put lots of $$ into it and has turned it into a viable business so that , when the day he no longer owns it (and I hope that is many, many years from now), it can continue to be viable. I remember the days when every 3-4 years we did not know if the team was going to fold. Under his ownership - no one has had those thoughts. What you said about him is completely off base.

8 Likes

He can also be criticized. Two things can be true at the same time.

2 Likes

So “Masoli played brutal, they should make a change” AND “the coaching staff laid an egg” can both be true?

Are we sure about this?

2 Likes

That was not criticism. It was a meltdown from what seems like an unstable person who really needs help. You shouldn’t be defending his out of touch outrage. Maybe the all new Ticatfans forum is where you need to be to support such behaviour.

4 Likes

Point was a counter to the post I quoted. That's why the quote option exists.

2 Likes

You’re saying he can be the saviour and be criticized….I agree…but the rant was not criticism…it was outright hate of a decent person who does not deserve such a tirade. You seem to be supporting his (Kathmandu) rage about Bob Young in that particular post. I did not quote because it (Kathmandu) doesn’t deserve repeating.

1 Like

Yes, like "veteran savvy , leadership and experience that Masoli and Steinauer deliver are indispensable " and
“Completely out played, out prepared, out smarted by a cobbled together football team and staff with a rookie HC”.

2 Likes

I never said anything about him not being open to criticism.

Couldn’t have fooled me. My mistake.

1 Like

Angry fan vents over a gong-show after we were essentially promised the team had turned the corner.
Then goes off on hard to substantiate accusations. Dozens in the past just like it or worse. No sense clutching pearls and pretending it’s uniquely offensive.

I’m with you. I understand the frustration. I’ve been a Ticat fan for almost 45 years. I’ve been around for the Cats winning only 3 GC’s, 72, 86, 99. Seen them lose many heartbreakers, and get their ass whooped in other GC appearances but I love this team. Always have and always will.

Always stay loyal to your team.

With some adjustments. Hopefully having Dane as starting QB, Addison, and Jackson back. The team having some fire and something to prove. This team can turn it around! Let’s all hope

3 Likes

What was more painful for you? The game itself or re-reading your rant over and over to ensure correct spelling and grammatical correctness?