so do u think Jeremaine Copeland is on the hot seat?

Jeremaine Copeland insists he's as upset as anyone about the Stamps' losing streak but why is he laughin? why do u think of this? :stuck_out_tongue:

...'why do you think of this'....?.....um, I didn't, you did....

well for one thing, its ALL over the sports news :roll: maybe there's trouble in the locker room :o spill the beans Calgary fans :stuck_out_tongue:

.....if you read the article on the front page you would've answered your question for yourself....spill the beans?.....sure, Cope is pretty p*ssed off with himself and is planning to take it out on Bush's hide this Saturday, fair enough assessment?....

no it was on our sport news on TV too :wink: so i guess it went nation wide? so there is no trouble there? is that what you are sayin?

.....not at all, the trouble is that the whole team is pretty p*ssed off right now with the way they played last Saturday and to a man vow to exact some revenge this Saturday......heck, even a couple Riders were quoted a few days ago saying the Calgary O could ignite at any opportunity and blow any D away......hit a beehive with a stick once maybe you get away, hit it twice and maybe not....

well i didnt hear nothing about the O line, but i heard there was a lil trouble or some regarding this laugh and other Calgary players didnt like this :? is this true?

…no, the other players and coaches understand Cope’s frustration and how he handled himself last Saturday…there is an article on the front page of the website addressing this issue, have a read BGM and see if that sheds any more light on the matter…

(ps - O-line? I didn’t mention O-line)

You know, BGM, I woudnt get too cocky about the Stamps' woes... sure it could take them a game or two to get things worked out, but then they may take their frustrations out on the Riders this week as well. I will tell you this--the Riders had better be prepared and have their "A" game if they want to win this one--Calgary will be ready.

I would love for Copeland to be on the hot seat in Calgary, because I would welcome him back in Montreal any day of the week.

I miss Copeland. Stamps would be fools to let him go.

....3rd that's coveting and that's a sin...

....sam, I didn't see BGM's posts as taunting in any way, just having some fun....

.....from the practice held yesterday there was a lot of angry words spoken, not at each other, just angry words.....about how this team hasn't lived up to expectations and this needs to happen pretty much right now while the west is still close....if the stamps crap their bed this Saturday there will be jobs lost....although not confirmed, there have been rumours floating that Hellard and the rest of the exec have made it clear there is way too much coaching and player talent on this squad to be 3-4 and a fourth straight loss will be an unacceptable result....

i hope not angry words that would set off Burris :lol: but i just wanted to know if the team was angry at him for laughing on the sidelines like it was nothing :cowboy:

He wasn't laughing because he was happy. He was laughing because he couldn't believe he screwed up that bad. If anything, you can count on Cope showing up Saturday.

....I can't believe the spellbot didn't pick up on your f-bomb.....hilarious....

....but yes, Cope said he will be there in full force (catch my article 'The Pony Express' on www.CFLinsider.com).....he is very confident we will see a different performance from himself and the stampeder O in general.......it remains to be seen if he will be correct....

Just last night there was another F word, gave the guy a chance...But jmo2 shut him down and she should of..one of my favorite words must be on the off mode, at spellbot..lol

ha ha i wish copeland was on the hot seat, then wpg could try and get him if he got cut. imagine have copeland and stegal as our two slots. that would be amazing. how ever bombers wouldnt be able to afford the bidding war between all the teams who wish to acquire his services lol.

You know what would be even more amazing? Having Nik Lewis and Cope as the slot backs... imagine :stuck_out_tongue:

....are you completely out of your mind?.....cut Copeland?.....sheesh, he had a bad day at the office, one day, you don't can a guy for that....get real....

…good one…

Hey you have to admit, when these 2 decide to turn it on in the same game; watch out opposition.