Snacks and coffee

Why don't the young men and women at the concession booths stir the coffee enough? I bought a coffee and there was sugar at the bootom of my cup, at Tim Hortons they stir you're coffee. I think the mustard for the Hot Dogs is also tooo spicey.

Thank you

What booth were you at? At any booth I’ve been at they point to an external table with the milk and sugar on it which you put in yourself

are u frigen serious!?..get a life! do it yourself

dude, why you buying coffee at a football game in the first place, drink a beer, or if you dont like alcohol, at least drink a soda.

Shake the coffee then throw it at the bench and try to wake someone up.

Right on catfan13!

You caught my sarcasm...the on-field product is an absolute disgrace and we still get people more concerned about too "spicy" mustard, people smuggling in a couple of cans of beer, paper towels aren't soft enough in the washrooms, etc...

I was just thinking this guy is real funny or nuts! :wink:

oh ok, i get it now, i did catch some guys sneaking in those molson cold shot beers in their pants.

ok then!!...good one..lol

Why don't the young men and women at the concession booths stir the coffee enough?
Are you serious??.. are you THAT lazy you can't grab a stir stick and... STIR YOUR OWN COFFEE????

EDIT: Ok I missed the sarcasm... duly noted.. I'll go hide now!