Smith & Flick comments .....

Interesting comments made by "the boys".
They call a spade a spade and that is more than fair.
Good luck guys, we'll miss you in '07.

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=14979]www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func ... &nid=14979[/url] :cowboy:

I found their comments quite tactful
and I appreciate them for that, catattack1.

I hope they enjoy themselves playing football again.

I wish they were on a playoff bound team
here in Hamilton this year instead.

It's comments like these that make us look like the laughing stock of the league. Guys like Hitch and Morreale bleed the black and gold and you would never hear anything like this from them.

As my dad would say, you can't win them all!

I guess your Dad never met Rocky Marciano. :wink:

Last year's team was an abomination of epic proportions. So–called "classless" comments directed against this miserable organization are warranted.

It’s the abominable on-field product that makes us the Uganda of Canadian football; defending the 2006 Cats, Tiger Dirt, makes us even more of a laughingstock.

Last year's team was an abomination of epic proportions. So–called "classless" comments directed against this miserable organization are warranted.
They are not warranted, would Mosca ever make these comments? If you are not proud to wear the black and gold, shut up and leave town. We don't want you. Every team has struggles.

It's times likes these that make you appreciate the grey cups we have won.

You will eat crow this year MTL NDG

Hitch and Morreale were both snot-nosed little buggers running around the stands at 6 years old like the rest of us......they grew up in this joint.....and they lived and breathed the Tiger-Cats along with us. More importantly they witnessed what a winning tradition we had and were there as fans being a part of it.....they know!

However, we can hardly blame guys like Flick who didn't grow up with this....they tried their best to create a spark big enough to ignite a new era of winning...it just wasn't happening....

If anyone was appreciating the Tiger-Cat tradition of excellence, it was Flick....I know he sensed it and felt it and soooooo wanted to see it come back....

Go easy on these guys who gave it a shot.....it was almost there but for a few bad bounces.....think about that....it could have happened...a lot of it was just crappy luck the last few years.....it's what I believe..

Nobody else has agreed with you, Dirt,
i guess we aren't as sharp as we appear.

Please help us, quote for us the comment
from Wayne or D.J you find so offensive.

Some very interesting perspectives on this topic. I believe that the "once loyal" player is now mostly a thing of the past. When teams started to sign 1+ option year deals it was the writting on the wall.
No loyality to the player = no loyalty to the team......but then again sports these days is more business than it is about "the game".

:cowboy: