Sleeping Tiger?

I am approaching this game, and the last three of the season, with a strong feeling of guarded optimism that we can still pull it off. In my opinion, this team is a ticking time bomb that could explode into a feeding frenzy at any time.

A quote from Drew's column: "I've chatted with a few people around the league this week and the general consensus is that the Ticats still scare the bejesus out of opposition teams and nobody wants to face them in the playoffs".

To think that other teams are afraid of what we are capable of, gives me some hope that the real TiCat team will show up on both sides of the ball. I am planning to wear my shirt in front of the TV tonight, I just hope I won't be slamming in down on the floor when it's over. Looking at the depth chart, the offense looks strong and if the real HB should show up, then we should be able to put the points up, however, the defense HAS to show up. Maybe the return of Knowlton and T. Davis will make a difference.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to B. Davis?

Ann B. Davis? She did some commercial work after her role as Alice Nelson on the "Brady Bunch" TV series.

8) Bruce Davis was released 2 days ago by the Cats !!

That was very quiet. Any ideas as to why?

knowlton will make a difference tonite. No one guy doesnt make a team BUT hes been out for 11 weeks hes HUNGRY to help and ready to make a difference :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

The Tiger has been put to sleep…