Six months of no witches to burn or kiss

Thanks for the kind words D&P :thup: Hopefully you fellas can straighten out your coaching problems next season and remain competitive as you were the last half of this season. Just for the record with regards to my post in your forum :wink: You and Hfx,Madjack,LeStaf etc are always welcome in this forum. All I ask is that the forums resident Village Idiot…Johnny Cupcakes “the one and only” or whatever he’s calling himself these days kindly stay on his side of the fence because he gives all you fans of the Al’s a bad name. CHEERS HAVE A GREAT OFF SEASON…and a MERRY CHRISTMAS :smiley:

And to steal one from Turkey

CFL Rules :rockin: :rockin:
Trolling and Johnny drools :thdn: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, bobo. Back at you. I like Johnny in our forum but if he crosses lines here, well, he's a big boy and he can take whatever punishment the mods mete out.

As for us, our owner has already said Higgins will be back as HC, so the best I can do is hope that Popp forces Higgins to hire a real ST coach so we don't have a repeat of the fiasco in the EDF. :oops:

Here, here

Anyone ripping into Banks for not being in for the last 2 plays, I want you to go find a field, run 10 laps around it, give yourself a 2 minute rest, then time yourself running 90 yards as fast as your possibly can, then stop for 15 seconds, get hoofed in your private parts, then get back to your starting position in a minute second and run another 90 yards and tell me how good your second time was compared to the first. Then you can criticize Banks’ stamina and heart.

Anyone ripping into Speedy B after his stellar performance this game should go join the blue team.

LMAO at Johnny…actually I have to admit that I had some fun with Cupcakes :smiley: He was an easy mark and gave me some great material for a lot of my posts. He didn’t seem to take things too seriously,but I had to sometimes stop and think about his mental state at times. :lol:

I think of Johnny similar to how I think of turkeybend – fire-starters who bring a special outlook to the forum and with whom you can banter.

Hi folks!

After having a few days to process the ending of that game, I want to first state that I asked why wasn't Banks back in the game before it ended as a quick reaction to my disappointment at the loss than any reflection on his commitment as an athlete to his team. Given the short mount of time in real time that Banks would have had to recover from being gassed after the return, it would be expecting a lot from him to perform at a high level even if it was only the final play he'd be on the field for.

I don't like the idea of some questioning the man's heart. The Cats probably wouldn't have made it to the championship without the points and field position he produced in the final three games, let alone the emotional spark his returns gave to the club and to us fans. He was devastated at that moment for having the TD called back and should not be criticized for showing it IMO.

I want to apologize to him re an early comment I made that was a sarcastic response to an earlier dispute in the thread. I was wrong to let my frustration with the loss get in the way of clearly stating that Banks shouldn't be held at fault at all. I thought the last drive over and realize it just wasn't possible for him to contribute with effectively an empty tank! Kudos to posters who have already driven this point home.

I think Kent Austin's comments re there being an open door for Brandon to come back to Hamilton if/when his next attempt at making the NFL doesn't work out were great. I hope Banks can excel at whatever stage he finds himself on. His abilities are clearly special and he is get scratching the surface of what he can become in the years ahead!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Honest, decent, well-said.

It takes a humble man to admit that he's wrong, Russ.

It takes a humble man to admit that he's wrong, Russ. I'm not THAT humble yet... lol