Six games left...

When Fantuz and Grant come back. which i am waiting patiently for.

Who plays. The other wr are playing so well.

Coates obviously sits regardless of injury.

Sinkfield has too much talent for the outside wr positions imo.

Toll and Underwood are playing great. Tasker, well he is Steve's son.

Can we just go with 3 olineman so we can get all this talent on the field lol

8) When Bakari comes back, the obvious choice to sit would be Underwood.
   With the way that Sinkfield and Tolliver are playing, there is no way that either one comes out of the starting line up !!

The Bye-Week break was really great timing after the injury to Collaros for the fact to rest up players, get a few healthy again and give Jeff Mathews the first team reps and opportunity to go through the plays with receivers.

The Tiger-Cats have all the skill sets and abilities to win the remaining games, even in our loses we have been close enough that we could have won and our defence has kept us in every game. In the last game against Edmonton we could have won that game after Collaros went down and the TD pass from Mathews that was an interception would have made all the difference in the world if it was a touch down.

The remaining six games will all be a challange for the Cats especially heading down the stretch but given the teams performance over the year and their ability to overcome injuries I would say 4-2 record on the remaining games.

GO CATS GO!!!

And Holley! :thup:

I think it's as simple as the turnover battles. If we win them we go something like 4-2 if we lose them I could see us ending up 2-4 or even worse.

True but i hate seeing Sink on the outside.

Fantuz for his pay and being a Canucklehead needs to start obviously but if Zach was still leading the team one could say the offence is better with out Andy.

With Mathews we definitely will need clutch catches from him and Tasker.

Draw straws :wink: :lol: :lol:

I think that they will put the veterans like Fantuz and Bakari on the field to - as you mentioned -help out the young QB, Tasker is a given since they already have some chemistry from playing together at Cornell. Too bad to see Coates have to sit out since he has started to do well but I think he was injured in that last game too so may not be available anyway, although I think he was backing up Fantuz earlier in the season. Underwood would appear to be the odd man out- Sink can help with returns so will remain - as long as he keeps putting in the work which has made him play better since he was benched for a few games. Tolliver likely remains.

Guess we will see if the coaches agree with our choices when the depth chart comes out before the game! :smiley:

I'll take any news from the Ticats at this point. I needs ma fix!

The Cats could be in a (Silent but Deadly Mode) right now, No news is good news. Calgary is coming in this week to THF not sure of what to expect from Mathews or Harris, they just have limited game film on both players.

Mathews has good size and scrambling ability, with a good throwing arm he'll do good given the reps and our defence will keep Calgary in line.

We have six solid games left all with good teams, lets get that top spot in the East.

GO CATS GO!!

Stopping Cornish will be huge. They are really missing Norwood

Well it's the start of week 15 and we are right where we want to be! :rockin:
First place in the East! :thup:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CP_nMGZUAAAn-_e.jpg