Single Ticket Sales

Does anyone know when there be available, I have my season tickets, but im going to Montreal on July 22 to watch the Ti-Cats rip Montreal apart! Flight is already booked $180 return! :rockin: :rockin:

June 1st is when individual tickets go on sale in montreal and I believe it is league date

Hmmmmmmm…You really think thats going to happen on the Als home opener in a newly expanded stadium after a grey cup win???

Me neither

Absolutly its going to happen, Why dont you go join the Montreal Fans page, MONTREAL Sucks just like your comment!! That was last year and this is this year. NEW SEASON=GREY CUP CHAMPS!!! GO CATS GO!!

a little tense arent we?

Saying that a city "sucks" really shows what kind of person you really are.

I guess we will see if you are right after the game. If you cant take a little good natured ribbing maybe u should stay off these boards

als4ever:

I know you mean well but don't expect kindness when you doubt the very team who's forum you're on. You're just leaving yourself open. As if you're asking for it.

It is a Ticat forum after all.. people are going to say pro-Ticat things and such. Why bother questioning it? Bruce13thMan is not on the Als forum saying this.

Well said GO CATS GO, Montreal will Not win the cup this year, you heard from me 1st right here! Go Cats Go!
Oskee Wee Wee, Oskee Wha Wha, Holy Macinaw, Tigers Eatem Raw!!
"Nobody Blows like the Alouettoes" :rockin: :rockin:

I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth Bruce13boy. Don't go to Montreal and ruin it for fans that go for a good time :thdn:

I don't expect kindness but I do expect civility...I said nothing anti ticat or certainly not anti Hamilton, I love the c=ity and visit often, I stated an opinion that it was going to be a tough game for the Cats to win

exactly how old are you????lol

the montreal Alouettes single game tickets are for sale now, sound like there was an interest from a few Tiger Cat fans