Since you erased it onin the BC forum...

Since my message was erased in the BC forum (thank you mods...), I am rewriting it here.
BC should win this Sunday, it is their game to lose. But, Dickenson not only leads the league in completion percentage, but also in CONCUSSIONS! He's one hit away from retirement.
And, he will be hit Sunday (the Als won't let him run around like the Riders did). BC might win the Grey Cup, but whatever happens, Dickenson will not be celebrating Sunday night; he will be in a hospital telling a doctor how many fingers he sees...

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Here's the thing, smegma.....smack all you want to here, but if you post it in a rival's forum, it's gonna be tossed. Don't like it? Don't post.

Ya, he'll get smacked around just like he did last Sunday right? He took so many hits, wow. The Riders D just plowed right through the Lions O-Line. Right......

Riders have a much tougher D than the Als and DD came out untouched. AC got sacked 11 times last time vs BC , whatever smagma. Maybe we'll just sick murphy on philion if he don't behave.

Also thanks for stating the obvious smeagma DD is one hit away from being put out just like EVERY other player in the league. Gotta hand it to you , your smarter than your buddy Itoldyouso though at least you don't need to have 10 threads deleted before you get it.

jm02, I think we found a couple of your students playing hookey! :wink: :wink: :wink:

smegna, and Itoldyaso might be your missing students!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: