Simpson told to stay away....

Brown is also a rep for the CFLPA. I'm sure that isn't the kind of behavior that the PA wants to see from their members either, especially a veteran like Simpson who should know better.

Just awful stuff to hear about a guy doing that, and also very disappointing.

You are probably right. However Doug Brown may have exposed himself and shown that he is a problem. This week’s circus. The DOUG BROWN SHOW.

If he is the players rep. Then that is very disturbing.

I would have preferred he just pounded the snot out of Barrin in front of the newbies and followed it with ‘anymore questions, didn’t think so, now get your ass on the field’.

This just in from CTV. Barrin Simpson cannot be forced on the 9 game injury list without Simsons permission. The ruling from the CFL has come down. His salary now counts as per the salary cap. Kelly and Bauer have made fools of themselves again. Now the CFLPA will probably hear a grievance concerning his treatment by Kelly and Bauer. The circus will continue.

Are you that low that you promote violence in the workplace.

There are exceptions to every rule, and I didn't say he should have done it, only that Simpson would of had it coming.

If someone came into your house and started trashing it, I'm sure you would take exception.........oh wait, your one of the trashers, my bad.

Why? Where’s the evidence, other than hearsay and innuendo, that Simpson said anything to the new players to warrant this kind of treatment? We have yet to even find out what Simpson is alleged to have said. Normally, in these situations, direct quotes are not hard to come by. Strange that we still have no idea what the hell Simpson said that so offended Doug Brown / the rest of the locker room.

If, what was printed was true, yes, then and only then.

But I ask you again: what was printed? Have I missed something? Can anybody tell me what exactly Barrin Simpson is alleged to have said, using direct quotation, not paraphrasing and speculation?

The hearsay and innuendo was planted by both Bauer and Kelly. This was done in a deliberate fashion as to make Simpson look bad in front of hostile fans who want both Bauer and Kelly fired. So you create a diversion. You make the man look bad ( Simpson ) as some sort of troublemaker and a disease in the locker room. Then you feed Doug Brown the bait who is not all that smart and he becomes part of the plot. They forgot one thing. As Simpson says, he is an ordained Minister and would not say anything bad about anyone. So Kelly and Bauer have a new stooge in the name of Doug Brown.

What was that Kelly said about Bombers fans again, schizophrenic.

Look it up dog, them get thee to a doctor, pronto. :lol:

Do you spend much time at all on this planet, Housedog???

I spend to much time watching the Bombers and the circus clowns.

I’d be willing to bet you spend a lot of time watching the X-files…

How about the Outer Limits.

How about thanks for proving my point?

You have not proved any point. The only point you are proving is that you are the type of fan who would follow Kelly into a pool of sharks. Or drink poison kool aid on his say so.

I don’t think it’s new. I think Brown sold out Berry and Glenn. When that happened Gauthier and Picard chose to move on and everything came down like a house of cards.

Just way too many coincidences on this team. Ruling comes down from the league and within hours this happens with Simpson…I’m not buying it. The management is at war with its players and every week it is a different veteran…long, long list.

Glenn
Samuels
Picard
Gauthier
Armstrong
Simpson
Franklin
Bryant
Lefors

Not one of these guys had ever had an issue (puclicly anyway)

I can officialy say now that Mike Kelly and his pals are finished and done in Winnipeg. Its all over, they can leave them in the job if the board wants but its all over.

Wow! That’s quite the theory you have there house! I bet Kelly and Baur staged the moon landing too :lol: