Simoni vs Streveler - Part II

At least Rob Black has not told us who Luke Tasker’s father is so far this season!

Only because Tasker hasn’t played much.

I have never liked Suitor’s approach to “colour”. He seems to show up with an agenda and yammers away at it, all game, regardless of what is happening in front of him. His bromance date interview with Ricky Ray last week was embarrassing to the point of creepy. His repeated referenceslast nightto Simoni’s fines and suspension, the prolonged and repeated praising of Jeffcoat and Jefferson, while Simoni was in the process of outperforming the pair threefold, setting a new CFL record for tackles on the way, was unprofessional, disrespectful and pointless.

I have moved from not liking Suitor to actively disliking him. IMO with clowns like him, TSN is lucky to have a monopoly on CFL telecasts, or their viewership outside of Winnipeg, Calgary and the province of Saskatchewan when he is on the air would collapse.

I don’t listen to any of the drivel-ators; audio down and watch.

Yeah sometimes you have to audio up to catch the unseen flag, but not often

Suitor went out of his way to defend and praise Adams for not appealing the one game suspension, implying that Adams was somehow a better person that Simoni? Give me a break! What a clown.

Way to go Simoni!