Signs of life

The D showed signs of life on Saturday. The O looked fired up. I think Casey's best game.

Liked what I saw. Something to build off. :smiley:

I agree with your assessment.
Casey's best game - four picks speaks volumes.

Funny, how in the same game, no-one talks about Rickey Ray's 4 intercepts; only about Caseys'.
HMMM -
I guess if you win, no one cares about the INTs anymore...

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:
Funny, how in the same game, no-one talks about Rickey Ray's 4 intercepts; only about Caseys'. HMMM -
I was thinking the same thing Eagle. I highly doubt that if we won on Saturday the Edmonton fans would have been yelling "Cut Ray" "Trade Ray" "Ray's overpaid" etc. etc.

The secondary showed some signs of life. I like Robinson in for Glasper but the defense as a whole still stinks.

DEAR OBIE,

WE NEED A D-LINE ASAP!

THANKS!

We'll see how Kashama plays on Friday.

Don't be so sure. I was in Edmontown for the Ticat-Esk tilt two years ago. The Esks were having a bad year, Lumsden did what Lumsden at his best does, and the Ticats won. The tone of the call in show afterword was EXACTLY like CHML's Fifth Quarter after a Ticat loss - the fan's wanted everyone's head, from Campbell to Maciocia to Ray and on down the line.

Of special interest to Cats fans, the second most popular comment (after the ever popular fire the coach) was that the Esks had traded the wrong QB (Maas) to Hamilton - it should have been Ray. Still think that Ticat fans have a exclusive on irrationality in the wake of a disappointing loss?

Cats have showed signs of being able to play a few times in the last couple of years. Then they fall back. I thought that they had a better attitude, played hard and were agressive. All positives. They still have to be able to close it out