Signings for 2022

Well said :clap:

3 Likes

Maybe there should be up to date injury reports for fan injuries
butthurt
disgruntled
sprained ankle from jumping off the bandwagon

5 Likes

So it cost Stein absolutely nothing by being optimistic about Burt this year ? But it required absolute silence about anything regarding Burt last year ?

Your not being respectful not spelling steinauer name properly .

His name is Orlando Steinauer/ Coach O / Steinauer not Stein .

4 Likes

How would simply telling fans last year "Burt is suffering from multiple issues. His prognosis is slow, long term and he may not play much or not at all this season. Its wait and see" require a "sense of entitlement" to be told such ?

Thank you , i love football and players deserve to have people defend them when they respect there fans .

3 Likes

Nobody asked for up to date, same calendar year would be a start.

1 Like

Imagine going to an NFL message board and seeing people get name called for asking for an injury update on a player.
It's absolutely mind boggling.

He didn't have to and your being Entitled . Players personal medical information doesn't need to / shouldn't be made fully public . All team was obligated to do is burt quad injury on injury reports prior to him being added to 6 game injury list and they did .

3 Likes

So did you boycott games because you didn’t know about Burt? Come on, man, find a new tune.

4 Likes

Muscle injuries are not Black & White. Varying degrees of injuries with various timelines of healing. Then Burt might have been getting better but had a setback.

Who knows? Who cares? Wish Burt all the best and cheer for the next man up.

3 Likes

Fact,
CFL Head Coaches don't talk about player injuries
They are obligated to report injury status
So Upper body,
Lower body
Head
Groin
is pretty much it

5 Likes

But that isnt an answer to the question, is it ?

Burt clearly seems healthy now and will likely play a similar role to what kalinic did once this cba stuff gets dealt with . There is multiple video clips of him training on Instagram.

4 Likes

Now that's called respect!

7 Likes

I’m asking for a friend…you’re on the losing end of this discussion….most do not agree with your assessment. And what was the stupid question you asked?:thinking:

5 Likes

100% this full details on injuries only get released if surgeries are required .

5 Likes

Yes, I saw those. I'm excited to see him play this season.

5 Likes

This is most accurate. They have no obligation to go into detail for anyone. This includes GASP the fans. Its a strategic use of language to stop opponents from targetting specific injuries that could be re-aggravated or could knock a player out of the game. Its all part of the strategy employed to win games and have every edge imaginable.

7 Likes

Im pumped to see him play as well. With the loss of Kalinic, Burt needs to show up.

4 Likes