Signings for 2022

Are you kidding? What’s Evans ever done?He gets injured all the time. Watford is SOLID! :wink:

1 Like

Pat,

Based on the 2020 CFL transactions, Sean Thomas Erlington was re-signed by the TIGER-CATS on December 27,2020. 1 year agreement for year 2021.

Presently, he's a potential free agent.

Richard

I wrote December 27,2020, but it was December 28,2020.

Richard

Now that Watford is the backup he’ll be the most popular qb in town

1 Like

You mean a sort of “Butchie Washington” type??

He started against Calgary and threw for 149 yards. The next game he played against Ottawa and he passed for 115 yards. He threw 1touchdown pass. Are you seriously saying those are good numbers? In the CFL?? When Watford tried to throw downfield he missed receivers badly. Evans wasn’t great last year so I’ll give you that but Watford throwing receiver screens is why he completed 70% of his passes. We beat Calgary on five field goals and a pick six. Longest completion was 24 yards to Kalinic. Against Ottawa he completed on pass over 12 yards. Defense win us those games. No way Watford is the answer.

1 Like

Maybe more of an Everett Golson or Montressa Kirby.

I think Cody Ledbetter would have led us to multiple Grey Cups.

Sad the way things ended with him. Must have been concussion- related.

1 Like

I can see that Mark’s sarcasm flew right over your head…

2 Likes

$100,000 of THIS year’s money. The deal was restructured in January.

Unless they moved thrust off from Dec 31 into Jan with the extended 2021 season. I’ve not seen this reported anywhere, but would love to learn that a nice chunk of Dane’s new deal was a signing bonus that counts against 2021.

Watford is a great #3, not really an option at #2

My friend, please note the emojis. I was just having a little fun. IF the Evans/Masoli controversy is over, then why not play around with the very improbable - but still scarily possible - Evans/Watford controversy. :blush: On this board… it’s possible! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I for one would be perfectly fine if we ended up with Watford as our back-up and short yardage guy . Let’s not forget that Watford is the only QB in the league that is undefeated as a starter .

1 Like

I’m with you bobo; I wouldn’t mind seeing if Watford can grow from the #3 role into the #2 role.

1 Like

CFL needs to get back to 3 QBs dressed. A veteran and developmental backup QB seems like the best thing for everyone.

3 Likes

Can't find anything else on this.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not our team but the Elkimos and the Alouettes made a trade today involving an ex-Cat .
Don't know about anybody else but if you ask me the Alouettes just got away with grand larceny in this deal . :eyes:

1 Like