SIGN THURMON! / FREE AGENTS / RECEIVERS

Why haven't they Riders resigned him yet!.. Other than Dominguez we have nothing/nobody for recievers.. We'd be in great shape if we could get some speed in the reciever department. Thurmon was one of our most consistent receivers last year, and Dominguez and Thurmon would provide a good start to building a solid receiving corps...

I'm not sure about anymore, but I heard on the local Regina radio show that there were rumours of a possible Kenton Keith for Tony Miles trade with the Argos.. If so.. PLEASE DO IT!.. Kenton Keith is a selfish player, andalthough very talented, I could see him jeopradizing team chemistry next year and we have adaquate rushing with Corey Holmes and Chris Szarka (Hopefully Condell will use him in his offence better than Bellfeuille)...

Hopefully Shivers will wake up and start signing!

GO RIDERS! (hopefully)

hey i hope you guys make a deal for a reciver..my comment earlier about you guys crapping the season, it was just a joke..maybe we can do this

Kwame Cavil for thomas

would you do that?

Whoever wants Holding, Saskatchewan #53 can have him.....

Yeah lol.. Thomas held a lot.. For Cavil... I'd do it. The Riders picked up a couple of promising Offensive lineman in last years draft that could probably be able to fill the hole.. Or the "hold".. Either one lol..

Yea i think that if the tiders make a couple moves could be tops in the west...

LOL ok