Sign Robert Baker?

I like him and always have despite the fact that he has an edge to him and minor attitude issues.

Berry just said that we are interested in him and Taman is talking with the Argos.

...we can't lose just having a look ...this guy is a helluva' receiver....will he be more trouble than he's worth ...is a good question....if he can control his temper and gives us the catches .... i say give him a shot... :rockin:

I agree…just sign him.

wait a minute.....dont the argos still owe us futures for the wynn deal.....

hmmmm

Whats to talk?
If he was cut is he not free game?

id love to see baker here, but something smells fishy. why would the argos cut a great reciever like that if they arnt replacing him with anybody? his attitude must be pretty bad if there gonna cut a reciever with his talents.

If stegall is out for a stretch, Baker might be the answer

I'm cool if everyone is cool with this, especially since Stegall will likely leave us after this season.

I am very cool with this move if it happens, our recieving core without MILT looks sub par

1. Brazzell
  2. Thurman (i lke andrea, lots of hope)
  3. Scotty Anderson (have to see)
  4. Jamie Stoddard (sure thing)
  5. AJ3 (has not shown the form as before)
  6. Quintin McCord (drops alot, but has speed and promise)

I AM VERY CONFUSED AT WHY THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY CHILDS ON THURSDAY ... HE HAS SHOWED GREAT PROMISE

BAKER WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN ONE OF THE ABOVE WOULD BE RELEASED OR ASKED TO GO ON THE PRACTICE ROSTER ... I WOULD SAY WE ARE OKAY AT RECIEVER, BAKER WOULD ADD ABSOLUTELY BUT SHOULDN'T WE BE CONCERNED AT QB (A WINNIPEG TRADITION LOL)

....its tough to come up with qbs. ...who are durable ,,,,and are exeptionally smart and can throw a good ball....some that come to mind

1. Kenny Ploen (very intelligent)
  2. Don Jonas (very durable)
  3. Dieter Brock (great arm)
  4. Tom Clements ( smart and durable)
  5. Matt Dunigan ( great field general
    6 Khari Jones (durable, accurate passer)....till we find a qb. again with these qualities...it'll be tough to get to the Cup....i say we keep looking...

The question you need to be asking is, could Westwood take a punch in the face from Baker and still be able to kick? :lol:

Maybe he would challenge him to a boxing match… LOL… :lol: :lol: :lol:

...according to a media blub (global)...Robert Baker is now a BOMBER....now all we need is someone who can get the ball to him....nice addition ...this guy is a tough receiver...goBigBlue... :thup: :rockin:

We need all the help we can get, lets hope Taman doesnt stop with just Baker, I have a feeling he is going to latch onto some grizzled old NFL qb as well.

Nice signing this might not help us alot right now but when we actually have Glenn back or a legitimate QB he will be a great compliment to Stegall.