Sign ideas

Cats fan, thought I'd post this for everyone's help..from Ticats forum.

If Cats do get past that team tomorrow I need some ideas for the Toronto game..

I'm thinking something like

Hey Ford,
I'd smoke crack too if I was an Argos/Leafs fan..

Anyone else have an idea

MY SIGN SUCKS

TICATS LOST
ARGOOOOOOOS!

Why not make a sign that cheers on the Cats and leave the politics and cheap shots aimed at Argo fans out of it? Keep it in the spirit of CFL football. I’m sure many Argo fans are as disgusted with Ford’s recent antics as many others.

Okay I give up Bobo. That was actually very funny and is in good taste. :lol:

Hey Beagle :lol: Ya got to admit,with a sign like that......he would most likely get some face time on T.V. and maybe a few comments from our friends south of the border!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :twisted: maybe instead of taking a sign he could just wear this to the game
http://argos-suck.com/wp-content/gallery/assorted/argos_suck_shirt.jpg

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy:

you don’t know Hamilton very well do you Sally? like I said though i’m open to ideas.
Beagles suggests?
“lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya”

I guess you have no imagination ryan… I’m with beagle on this one… limit it to football and come up with something original… using Ford to take a cheap shot at Toronto is not my idea of rivalry, but hatred… but I guess that how Ti-Cat fans roll…

[quote="beaglehound"]

Why not make a sign that cheers on the Cats and leave the politics and cheap shots aimed at Argo fans out of it? Keep it in the spirit of CFL football. I'm sure many Argo fans are as disgusted with Ford's recent antics as many others.

I guess you have no imagination ryan... I'm with beagle on this one..[samba42]

RAH RAH!!!! SIS-BOOM-BA!!!!GO CATS GO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :cowboy: :rockin:

Ryan3434 said: "like I said though i'm open to ideas."

Really?? It doesn't sound like it. I gave you an idea and you berated it with sarcasm. Your comment that you would smoke crack too if you were an Argos or Leaf fan is obviously intended to mean that such fans are uncool or worse. Since when is the CFL or NHL that important that the fans who support those teams ought to be denigrated?

I stand by my comments and if I were at the game and saw one of your stupid signs taking a cheap shot at the Argos fans I'd have the sign removed immediately. Use some good judgement Ryan3434 . Things can be said in good fun and in good taste. All I'm really saying is know where the line is so you don't make a complete fool of yourself.

Mods please delete thread. I've offended the sensitive. My apologies.

Ideally, if someone with better french skills could weigh in on this one.

Le
Réseau
Des
Sucent Argos

The Argos
Suck
Network

True in any language.

No you have just shown your true colours… coward yellow, and not much else…

I’m sure that was just a typo error on your part Ryan3434 and you meant to type sensible not sensitive. Nevertheless, apologies accepted.