should the fans protest??

The Tiger Cat organization is a business, albeit a business with growing pains. I am certain that the owner would like to generate some profit on his investment but it seems as if he is a patient person.
To cast a vote in favour of some form of fan protest at this stage of the season is not really a good idea. The fans should show 1/2 the patience the owner does and things will likely work out this season.
The coach is in charge of the team and this guy is no dummy, a very knowledgeable and winning coach. Do not let anyone steer you wrong, our coach wants to WIN more than any fan of this team. He has a confident winning attitude and he will find a way to win, whether it is with the players he has on the roster, shuffling the starting lineup or bringing in better players than what he has. When you coach at the professional level then "Winning isn't everthing, it's the only thing"
So, no to your proposed protest and let's all be patient and let the coach do his job.

If you do decide to protest, carry picket signs and make sure you do it outside the gate at a home game so I can point and laugh as I walk by. :wink:

That would be one way of meeting you, eh BG? :cowboy: :stuck_out_tongue:

A common condition in TiCat fans i’ve heard… :wink:

Only with apparent respects to Maas lovers. :stuck_out_tongue:

i say, fans turn thier backs when maas is on the field.....that WILL get attention and maas WILL get benched or cut.

or wear paper bags with eye holes, with something like 'cut maas' written on the bag.

Well, Labour Day has traditionally been a day of protest as well as labour solidarity. However, I couldn't check off any of the choices offered in the poll. I'll go regardless of the Cats' record because I like CFL football. Beyond that, I'd love to see the Argos win. Hamilton is my second choice (because of Chang, McKay-Loescher and the fans).

An Argo-Cat fan

i say, fans turn thier backs when maas is on the field.....that WILL get attention and maas WILL get benched or cut.

or wear paper bags with eye holes, with something like ‘cut maas’ written on the bag.

Yeah, because those protests are always successful! :lol:

Its one game into the season, just show up and root for the Ticats!

boy, you'd think that this team had not done anything in 20 years.whoever came up with the idea to protest is a donkey.i mean do you think that fans in regina are crying about the fact their team has not hosted a playoff game in 15 years? probably not.
does this team need to contend for a grey cup every year for you people? 3 short years ago this team was in the playoffs.i know that in an 8 team league that your chances of at least making the playoffs every year are good but... holy smokes,this is ridiculous.
i think you're on your own here buddy cause it seems like to me that you're in the minority.all i can say is you'll look pretty funny sitting outside by yourself with your little watchman and a hibachi cookin' dogs while all the other FANS are inside.
chill out and let the chips fall where they may cause this team will be okay AT SOME POINT.
so don't go to games then until they win one or two
then take your front row seat on the bandwagon.

CITY LEGEND

I disagree with these two statements.

There’s no way one magic bullet did all that damage.

If the Apollo landings were legit, then why haven’t they landed there since? Why was the flag flapping when there is no wind on the moon? What are the reflections in the landing craft windows?

Hmmm…

Mick Jagger believes there were two people that killed the Kennedys. After all, it was you and me. I'll just be getting my coat now.

And it was the Board of Greed that murdered Ottawa, NOT THE FANS.

no, I've got confidence in the new football management.

Thank You Everyone for the bitch session

Maybe there are more effective ways to get our points across but at least were taking steps to let the managment that the fans still care one way or the other

A better polling question: What should Donny be doing on Labour Day?

A) Sitting in his room watching the game on tv

B) Sitting outside IWS protesting

C) Sitting in remedial school working on his grammar

D) Sitting in the washroom getting his mouth washed out with soap

Would that be a Woody Woodpecker laugh, or a Dr. Evil laugh?

Donny…
Since the Coach has stated…Maas is the starter…and that is it…period.
As much as I do not agree, I will get behind Maas, and support him. Why ? Because I have great respect for Taaffe and he ‘will’ turn things around for this team.
End of story.

I think it would be more of a Nelson.

Are you calling me a bully, JaG??

I was thinking of my own brand of evil laugh, sig.

Hey man,

You don't know what losing and still supporting your team is like. I have been a Blackhawks fan and a Tigercat fan all my life. I still remember the one and only time my Hawks won the cup. At least I have more memories of the Cats winning. Be patient. It will happen soon, even for my Hawks :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: