should the fans protest??

I have been a cats fan for as long as I can remember!
But enough is enough the team has put us through the ringer too many times.

I personaly think the time for action is fast approching IF the cast were to go any less than 3 wins by labour day the fans should show up and tailgate and watch the game on tv outside the stadium and refuse to buy tickets for the game.

MABYE THEN MR. YOUNG WILL REALIZE THE FANS OF HAMILTON ARE SICK OF SUPPORTING A LOSING CLUB

Labour Day's the most important regular season game of the year, I'm not missing it for anything.

Easy there buddy. Winning depends on a lot of intangibles. If Mr. Young could snap his fingers and have us a winner he would. The changes have been made to address the mistakes of the past in football ops. This team is not the veteran laden club that fell on its face last year. This team is a rookie laden club that is raw and will improve. 37-9 week 1 loss against the best performing team in the league is the price of rebuilding and rising from the crap you want to boycott.

That's why labour day is the perfect day to do it because that's the day they make there most money

The club makes enough money that one day to pay for the teams entire operations for the whole season why do you think ticket prices are higher on Labour day

Not to mention the connsessions and merchandise

The club makes enough money that one day to pay for the teams entire operations for the whole season why do you think ticket prices are higher on Labour day
Now I've heard it all.

That is ridiculous

Maybe we should all go on a hunger strike or hold our breath till Bob buy's us a grey cup!!! lol
I hope you're not a Leaf fan!!!!!!!:slight_smile:
Chin up donny.....we'll win on the 7th!!!!

Cheers!!!

hmmm I wonder who the only vote for the boycott?

Not only do I not thing the team makes that kind of money on Labour Day, I am alway pretty sure they dont make any money at all yet.

LMAO!! I like you. :thup:

If you think I'm missing LD (or any other game for that matter) just because people have their knickers in a knot because Maas is starting, you're delusional. :wink:

I added the additional poll option of voting "no" because you believe Marcel and Charlie will get this team sorted out soon enough.

Ah, the joys of being a mod! :wink: :slight_smile:

Cheers back at ya girl, I'll buy you a beer at the LD game!!!!!

Actually, it is ridiculous. We don’t make enough money in a whole season to pay for the team’s entire operations. ;-(

Winning would certainly help bridge that gap, as, for example: a home playoff game would certainly pay some additional bills!

Dear Sir,

Kindly remove the tinfoil hat you're sporting, and listen...

Bigfoot does not exist.

There was no second shooter on the grassy knoll.

The Apollo Moon landing was not staged by NASA.

Elvis is not alive.

The U.S. Government did not secretly plan 911.

Consuming Pop Rocks and Cola will not kill you.

The Ticats do not generate revenue at this point in time.

LOL...that's my boy. :wink:

While I love your post, I do have to improve the accuracy of this point: We are generating increasing amounts of "revenue" (thanks to our wonderful fans and sponsors).

What you meant to say was we don't make money, ie we don't generate "profits" at this time.

Allow me to reply to each quote individually, in the intrest of humor of course.

Bigfoot does not exist.

He sure does. His name is Shaquille O'Neil

I believe there was.

I'm with the conspiracy theorists on that one. I think this was staged.

Elvis is not alive.

Elvis Presley...no. Elvis Grbac, Elvis Costello and Elvis Stojko are all alive and well.

I sure hope not, it would be a scarry thought if they were.

The fact that i'm old enough to be able to confirm that consuming Pop Rocks and Cola will not kill you is kinda scary.

I'm living proof they do generate revenue, each time I give them my money.

Dear Sir,

Kindly remove the tinfoil hat you're sporting, and listen...

Bigfoot does not exist.

Elvis is not alive.

[/quote]
By the end of the season "bigfoot" might be Setta's nickname.

Popping coke rocks might kill you or at least severely damage you.

Elvis? Long live the King!!

NASA did stage the moon landing - right on the moon.

Whether the Ticats generate revenue or not is none of my (our) business. They are privately owned, by an excellent caretaker.

I think you should pose this same poll question to Maple Leaf fans ...

;)
  • paul

I'll be at the game. The team get's my support, not the TV broadcasters. The players are new, young, and impressionable. Give them time and support and they will pull it together. There's too much raw talent for it to go anywhere but up.

Yes, I meant profit not revenue. I do understand the difference. My brain was just out to lunch for a bit. :wink:

I don’t think we’ve had 3 wins, the last 2 seasons combined leading up to Labor Day, but nonetheless I think picketing the ball club’s offices would be alittle bit premature as it is a totally new hand full of Bits 'n Bites this season. I think the management will make adjustments but the telling factor will be next week against the ARRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs as to what degree of adjustment they’re capable of.