should the Cats resign DB Tad Kornegay?

Should the Cats resign DB Tad Kornegay who was just released by the Lions?

His experience as an all star and recent Grey Cup champ may help stabilize the secondary and render Shivers as the odd man out...

thoughts?

i say yes!

You mean “re-sign” right? If that is what you mean, training camp will answer that. If “resign” him as in as in cutting him, I say no.

I was referring to the fact that Kornegay used to play for the Cats a few years ago.

My apologies for the lack of clarity Caniwi.

Calm down, Tad's not going anywhere:

@ThaditoTad Kornegay [i]Take it easy twitter fam. This was set in my contract the first day I sign. My intentions as well ask Coach Bene is to be in BC. #Patience[/i]
@ThaditoTad Kornegay [i]Just a Procedure that had to be upheld cause it was in writing. Now it does make me open to other teams but I plan to be Lion.[/i]
well, maybe....
@ThaditoTad Kornegay [i]Me being released can be dangerous though....it does leave me open for other teams. #uhoh[/i]
He does make a good argument for going after him:
@ThaditoTad Kornegay [i]So everytime I've been released and picked up i've won a grey cup....hmmmm...#strategy??? am i superstitious?? haha[/i]
[url]http://twitter.com/Thadito[/url]

His performance the last few years has made him worth a look, imo.

@ThaditoTad Kornegay [i]Just a Procedure that had to be upheld cause it was in writing.

Now it does make me open to other teams but I plan to be Lion.[/i]

Get him !!!