should armstead get a ring?

i'm not sure exactly when jason was sent to hamilton,and it all depends i guess on when he was traded but how late in the season would be your cutoff on whether he got a ring or not? other players have been traded late in the season and still got a ring, not to mention coaches.

just curious, city legend

nope, he will get one next year with us

Holmes will get his ringy.

Should Marcel get a ringy.

Maybe on ebay.

An Argo-Cat fan

are you sure? if the CFL is like any other sports leagues then it would typically be up to the Rider players to decide - vote - if they think players no longer on the roster deserve a ring. With someone like Armstead - I would think that most players would vote on favour of him getting a ring.

But I dunno - not familiar with the CFL practice on this.

I hope he gets one … he deserves one and he wasn’t asked to be traded here.

It has nothing to do with what the players want.

The management decides who gets rings.

I would think you would have to either play in the game, be on the practice roster or be injured on the innactive rost to get a ring (outside of team staff)

No former player that was traded mid-season should ever get a ring from a team that goes on to win after they have been traded…that IMO would be a joke.

All I am saying is that is a known practice in other leagues - the one example that comes to mind is Nomar Garciaparra - traded to the Cubs midway through the year - still got a ring for being involved in the Red Sox first World Series winning team … from what I recall - Garciaparra said that Red Sox players voted and said that they wanted him to have a ring so he accepted.

I don’t think that would be a joke at all. Armstead contributed to the team and wasn’t asked to be traded.