Shivers and Barrett DID something!!.........

…NEWS FLASH: Roy Shivers is not dead, as was previously thought, and Danny Barrett has made contact with the press…by signing French they indicated they are not ready to tap out yet…

WOW ....

Over the years, a lot of people have thought that Jason French couldn't catch a football (at least me anyways) .......... but last year he proved me wrong......in one game alone, he TWICE held on/bobbled the ball long enough that when the opponents (the Stamps IIRC) finally got their hands on it, it was ruled a turnover instead of an incomplete......the only way you could get much better than that would be to catch it.......

…they were only sleeping Red…snoozing by the phone …waiting for someone to give them a call…I guess French called…disturbing the hibernation… 8)

Yeah. Barrett admitted himself is intention to sleep during the free agency period (see the Quote of the year thread).

.....woohoo.....[/fake excitement].....Butterfingers French is back for another season.....now if we could only sign Ted White our team would be complete.....

Be very careful what you wish for... you just might get it.

Is Frank Cutolo still out of a job?

JM02 Composure please is that any way for a red headed teacher to act! Okay you can go back to doing those cartwheels and back flips!

Now theres a guy I can’t figure out why nobody has signed him. Two years ago, I thought he did a pretty good job in BC. Last year he was quiet in Ottawa. If I needed receivers, I might just want to take a chance on him.

Ted White??? Why would you need 4 back up QB’s? :wink:

I am not sure why they announced this now, I thought this happened like a week ago.

They have to wait to get the contract registered with the league…same happened with Bobby Singh. Radio reported it Late Sunday night, but wasn’t announced until yesterday.

Unlike the Bombers a signed players contact must be submitted to the league office. You do not call them on the phone and say he gave us a verbal agreement! ha ha ha ha Yup only Taman! ha ha ha ha