Shea Emry

This was in today's Sun:

It appears the embers are still hot when it comes to the Terrence Edwards-Shea Emry situation.

Emry, the middle linebacker for the Montreal Alouettes, was fined $750 last month after delivering a vicious hit on the Bomber slotback as the latter ran a crossing pattern away from the play.

Edwards was knocked unconscious, suffered a concussion and missed two games.

Edwards said any hard feelings he had towards Emry had passed -- until he talked to his former teammate, Calgary Stampeders receiver Romby Bryant, a couple of weeks ago.

"I had forgiven (Emry), but some stuff got back to me after (Montreal) played Calgary," Edwards said. [b]"He told Romby that if he came across the middle, he was going to knock him out like he did me.

"That's what I was told. And if he did say it, I don't have anything to say to him." [/b]

Emry and Edwards will be on the same field tomorrow, at Montreal's Molson Stadium (noon, TSN), for the first time since the controversial hit. Emry missed last week's game in Winnipeg, coincidentally due to a concussion.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/sports/football/2009/10/31/11589756-sun.html

Let’s hope everybody plays clean. I dont understand the lack of respect between players and the complicity of their union.
Emry needs to grow up quick if he wants a long carreer and Edwards should understand that trash talk is just that.

+1

....Emerys comments are somewhat like trying to strain 'poop' through a net.... :roll: