Shaw....worst safety ..by far!

Can't hit,can't tackle.not intimidating..he seems scared to tackle...we need to put Gordan there when he is fit to play.

Dude Name calling is not cool. Everyone has there opinion.

tell that to the guy who called shaw the worset saftey by far! u cannot say that and not expect me to bark back, he name calls i name call, i happend to know wayne shaw and to bad if i call him names, he shouldnt have said nothing keep ur comment to yourself or say it politley

he is bud...

sorry, MAYBE the guy saskatchewan had in there for a while was worse... but not by much.

It looks as though Shaw is afraid of contact (unless its behind the line of scrimmage oddly enough....)

There was one play in particular, where Reynolds came barrelling through and two other guys had to wrap him up because Shaw kinda jumped outta the way...
not saying that wouldn't be intimidating, or that i wouldn't do the same thing Blitz21, but i dont get paid to play Safety. he does. he should be there to not only take a hit, but try to make one himself.

well its pretty sad when the safey has to tackle the RB, thats the LB's job, saftey aee guys of secrurity they r pure ball hawks and guys who look to break up passes.. hes not the 230 linebacker waitting the take our the 220 pound RB.. sorry buds..

RE: Rob Hitchcock.....

You're right, Safeties are never there to dish out a hit...

it was sad that Reynolds got through our stellar LB crew [/sarcasm] but he was the first one there and did NOTHING to stop the man. its a team game, a DB and MLB (brooks) made the takle on the sideline where Shaw already was.

he gets in on that tackle and Reynolds gets stopped two to five yards earlier.

Just because he's not the best man on the team to take on a RB head to head doesn't mean he shouldn't if theres an opposition RB rumbling towards the endzone. thats a bad argument. regardless of his skill (ie if the DB can get in on the tackle....) its about HEART. Shaw didn't display any on that play. (breaking Lancaster's third rule: play like hell)

btw, if a Safety is supposed to be a ballhawk, howcome Shaw has all of two or three INTs in the last three years?
feel free to answer at will.

On the other hand, Wayne Shaw deserves kudos for slowing Henry Burris down at the two yard line on what looked like a sure touchdown run on the last play of the first half thereby giving Tim Cheatwood time to come across the field and hit Burris like a flying ton of bricks.

Hey Blitz21
do you know how to read..I didn't call Shaw anynames,like"moron"..I "calls" them as I "see's" them..He can't hit,he can't tackle and he is not intimidating at all,and I did forget one,can't cover!.. in my opinion that makes him the worst safety in the cfl..BY FAR!!

you know him? : ,good for you,can you tell him for me.. :lol:

Hey Blitz21
do you know how to read..I didn't call Shaw anynames,like"moron"..I "calls" them as I "see's" them..He can't hit,he can't tackle and he is not intimidating at all,and I did forget one,can't cover!.. in my opinion that makes him the worst safety in the cfl..BY FAR!!

you know him? : ,good for you,can you tell him for me.. :lol:

Wrong!

He crticised his performance which is perfectly acceptable. It's his opinion on how a player plays.

You are are making persoanl attacks. Huge difference, and very wrong!

It frustrates me to watch Shaw come up to the ball carrier and then turn his back on him and just bump him.

It's not even a hit, never mind an attempt at a fundamental tackle by wrapping up a guy first.

He does this consistently and it makes me wonder what the coaches see. You can't play safety that way.

your all fools, i cant stand ticat fans, like we just win a game NOW LETS ALL COMPPLAIN RIGHT??? wicked, shut up