shaun king out of the picture ?

Eagle asks..."what if all 3 falter?"

Easy.. We hark back to last year and say, "Here we go again."

BUT, I don't expect that to happen. Surely, at least one, and I expect two, will show that they belong on the roster. If they don't, and we have to look to Maas and Butler for our salvation, we are in deep ......

It’s grammar. Just sayin’…

wow back in black that good but i could care less about what you think and i am not going to fight with you over what you think of me.cause you could be a good guy and i don’t juge people over there typeing skill so that all i have to say later

Methinks the sharks are circling...

i have nothing agianst you man and i am just backing myself up

So anyways...

I think Shaun King will do well and I'm happy that he's part of our organization.

yea i am too lets hope for the best .

Back in Black, don't ever refer to anyone as a "downsyndromed retard". That is one of the most heartless things I have ever read on this forum. If you ever knew anyone with that affliction, you would never have posted that.

As far as the QB's go, I'm sure coach Taaffe will be a fine judge of talent and potential. It will take some time to adapt to the CFL. The QBs with talent, athleticism and the ability to learn the offence will stay.

I think Chang is sounding good for a long term prospect.

Cheers.

Guess that means the Ticats wasted their money, but you may never know he will turn it around.

Back in Black
[/quote]
that people accually took the time to make comments
[/quote]
And actually you spelled actually "accually"
which is actually wrong.

& here we go yet again, seriously dont tell me what I can & cannot write. I’ve said it before & I’ll say it once again, I stand by what I write, Im not one to shy away from the remarks I post. I didn’t refer to him as a “downsyndromed retard” I compared he’s typing skills to the likes of one. I didnt mock the way he looks,speaks or the way he puts on a shirt.

I’ll say what I want my friend, if you dont like what I post i’ll tell you what, write my username down i’ll spell it out for you “back in black” did you write it down? I’ll give you a few minutes… okay got it? so from now on whenever you see my name you dont have to read what I post. Thank you sir.

And the room goes silent!

sooooo... back to Shaun King..

Well....
another thread anyone? I'm really somewhat sad.

im speechless. we are all now dumber for reading this thread. NEXT

Back in Black, your chest thumping bravado and attempt at blazing sarcasm is humorous at best. Yes, I'm sure you stand by your critical analysis of someone else's typing skills.

There is an apostrophe in "Im", it is spelled "his" not "he's". You are missing something in "didnt" and "dont".

You don't know me. I am not your friend.

When your typing and grammar are perfect, keep those guns blazing....

You forgot the comma after thank you but at least you got the sir part right.

As far as Shaun King goes, he seems to be a team player. You have to wonder though if it was the arena football league's tiny field that didn't suit his game or if it was diminishing skills.

It would be nice to be able to see this guy play at home in a preseason game. I don't think we will see much in the way of highlights from the 'Peg.

bottom line is although we all will have grammar errors etc. there is a basic fundamental grasp of the english language that is being lost here…to point that out isn’t wrong. we can disagree with how we point it out but ultimately there are some very ignorant people that post on this board and whether you’re 13 or 17 it is better you learn it here and fast. The real world will be tougher on you and the “poor me” routine won’t work. Other than that proceed. I can read through and manage to decode your terrible english…but I’m just saying!

"smogmonster" When your typing and grammar are perfect, keep those guns blazing...
My friend, there is a huge difference between slang & completely mis-spelling a word. The lack of apostrophe's are simply a term of slang, which I might add is rather common with roughly everybody on the forum. I pointed out his stupid & completely blind mistakes. You've turned this whole situation into a brutal display of incorrect facts & a huge waste of time I must add.

I refuse to play this pathetic game of tag, You’ll find that I dont hate anyone on this forum, your all tigercat fans. I’ll leave it at that. Lets get back to Shaun King.

I personally think he’ll make a great addition, I see him as a 2nd or 3rd string QB, It would really shock me if he was cut before the season starts.

was back in black over the line with his 'retard' comment? more than a little

was the main point of the post probably what 80% of the forum was thinking? more than likely

can we all understand the "imondapcsosidonthavetospeakengrish" speak? more than half the time....

does it detract from the forum? just look at this thread

This thread proves that the Thursday kickoff can’t come soon enough! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wish Shaun King and all the other QBs well in Winnipeg on Thursday. It will be interesting to see if any one of the three can play themselves onto the team since the usual course for contenders of reserve positions on the depth chart in preseason is to play themselves off the team in big tests like this.

I expect that there will be some rough patches. As others have commented here, the offense that will be run on Thursday is likely to be pretty vanilla in content – basic stuff. That being stated, I will be keen to listen for how Corey Holmes is utilized out of the backfield, in the slot, and returning kicks if he does indeed play. Any inkling that Corey will be used more as a receiver will surely be welcome news to most Ticat fans.

Oski Wee Wee,