Shaq Cooper import RB released by BC

does anyone think we should pick this guy up? . I think be is better than any RB we have and we don't seem anxious to start Don Jackson. I think starting Shaq would make our offense better unless he has an injury that I am unaware of.
what say you ?

Why do you want us to always pick up everyone else’s discards? As Joe Biden says “come on man!”

1 Like

You are correct , Lenny. The grass is always greener for this guy :roll_eyes:

Pat Lynch ( the wrinkled warrior)

Seems like the big issue with getting Don Jackson on the field is because he’s an import and they have STE/Irons at rb and would rather not pull out an American receiver. Wouldn’t be any different for Shaq Cooper coming in. And from what I saw, I doubt he’d be an upgrade over Jackson regardless.

2 Likes

Perhaps we continue to improve the Oline and RB position will be much better. Of course that would help QB too!

2 Likes

Argos had the best run defense in the league and the Ti-Cats had success against them. Condell gave up on the run way too early in the fourth.

1 Like

Bombers sign Shaq Cooper!

1 Like

What do the Bombers know that the Ti-Cats don't?

1 Like

The better question is probably what do the Bombers know that the Lions don't.

2 Likes

Well both Lions and Tigers sleep quite a bit during the day. What's that punchline around here again? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-weh :tiger: :lion:

2 Likes

That was a "token" release back in the day.

2 Likes

could be that andrew harris injury is significant signing another running back who likely will back up Olivera

1 Like

Oliviera is a National.

1 Like

true but Shaq copper signing seems to be depth related , prior to Harris being injured it was Harris then Olivera then Augustine at running back .

1 Like

He'll just take his "supplements" and heal up faster than Wolverine, amirite?